• Because it has Chad Michael Murray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because it is actually a good show

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't watch One Tree Hill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Harmless entertainment :P Its not that great, but it does the job :lol:

Oh, and from a guy's pov (cause the chad don't cut it), that Brooke girl is absolutely gorgeous. Nowhere near JG, but gorgeous in her own right :D

I started because of CMM but the show was good so now I've seen both seasons and actually bought the first season....I just can't wait to see what happens in the next season after what just happened. It's like...one of the only shows of its kind, that i can watch....only other two are the O.C., Everwood, and Gilmore Girls.

i started watching it because i was bored. and i didn't carry watching for Chad because i didn't like his hair... i just like the show.

I don't really give a darn in Chad Michael Murray. He's an a**. Hot sure, but an a**. But Lucas is awesome.

I watch OTH because it's actually a good show. If you first saw only promo pics or something, you'd think it's just a teenage show with hot people, but it's not about that. It has more depth and beauty.

I don't really give a darn in Chad Michael Murray. He's an a**. Hot sure, but an a**. But Lucas is awesome.
I watch OTH because it's actually a good show. If you first saw only promo pics or something, you'd think it's just a teenage show with hot people, but it's not about that. It has more depth and beauty.

^^ I totally agree. Plus, I think James Lafferty is more attractive than Chad Michael Murray anyway

because I like it. I started watching it, then quit, then my co-worker brought it in to watch during our lunch break and I became hooked again.

because I like it. I started watching it, then quit, then my co-worker brought it in to watch during our lunch break and I became hooked again.

^ it was something like that for me too! I watched it and thought it was boring so I eventually quit (I even thought the O.C was a way better show(!) God, how crazy can you get.). But then re-runs started when season 2 had ended and my friend convinced me to watch it, so we watched it together sometimes. I realized I really enjoyed it. Now I love One Tree Hill.

I could care less about CMM! Definitely don't watch OTH for him; I watch cause I love the storylines and Joy. Love coming back each week to see what's up in Haley's/Naley's world. Also like Peyton and Brooke. And I really admire how Mark, Greg and everyone else behind the scenes aren't afraid to talk about some heavy issues like school shootings, marriage and pregnancy at such a young age and all the other social issues they bring up. Even when the show isn't exactly going the way I'd like it to, I'll still keep coming back every week.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I probably love the music on the show more than anything else; well OK maybe not Naley! But the music totally makes the show as Mark would say and I will be forever grateful to him for having Joy's music on the show! It if weren't for OTH I probably would've never been able to see Joy in concert and see firsthand what an amazing singer/songwriter/musician she is! :smiley:

Back