Why I Need You

Okay I know I've neglected this fic, but I'm finally adding more.

Chapter 3
"Weiss," Vaughn exclaimed.

"Hey man, thanks for inviting me to come."He walked over to the needles picking up the bottle. "Wow, according to this label you could have been scrambled eggs, and you call yourself my friend." he joked starting to unfasten Vaughn's retraints.

"Thanks for reminding me. Is Sark dead?" Vaughn asked sarcasticly.

"Nope, he ran I'm telling you that guy must have the senses of a fox. He knows everytime we get near him," Weiss explained.

"So why are you here," Vaughn questioned.

"I'm part of your new team. Remember that guy who betrayed you well he contacted the C.I.A. and gave us some good leads. Like Sark going to make the weapon of mass destruction."

Vaughn nodded he pretty much figured that. "How long are we going to stay on his trail," he asked standing up and stretching.

"Umm.."Weiss turned around.

"Weiss," Vaughn snapped.

"Well Kendall wants to make this mission completely secretive for two years or more."

"Two years," Vaughn screamed. "What about Syd"

"Well she kinda of thinks your dead."

Forgive me for shortness but I gotta go! Please comment!!

Hmm... Guess I don't have to go after all! Okay next chapter:

Chapter 4

"How could you make me think you were dead for two years" Syd yelled standing up. She felt her happiness give way, and her cheeks grow hot. She had always had a bad temper.

"What was I supposed to do? Come back, and say Hey hon I'm not dead, bye I gotta go back." he said matching her tone.

"You could have at least called me, and why are you back now? Is Sark dead?" she asked.

"No he's not," Vaughn answered lowering his head. He really wanted to tell her that when she had calmed down.

"What," she stood there dumfonded. No longer feeling angry but surprised. "Why are you here then." She said not ready for the answere he would give her.

"We need your help."

Please comment! Oh and go to

Alias Addicts

It's gotta be a really, really good answer.

One that makes her melt at the knees, and we'll all tear up and smother you with love for giving us the really, really good answer.

Orrr...... she could hate him forever, and we could hate you forever. :P

:D Make the right choice! :P

Back