Season 3 Why is Lauren's Dad around?

It seems to me that is is just too much of a coincedence that Lauren's dad is around. I don't remember exactly what was said as to why he was there -just that it didn't sit right with me. I know that Lauren says that they "don't get along". What do you think? Is is good, bad or covenant? There's got to be more too it.

I wondered that myself as he didn't seem to have anything to do in this episode. I guess they needed someone "above" Dixon to oppose his removal of the Rambaldi artifact. Hopefully if he is in future episodes he will have some kind of purpose.

He's around because it's leading up to the "unveiling" of Lauren. At least, that's what I think.

Umm, hope that wasn't a spoiler. :blink:

This is what I think.... the original casting of Lauren's dad was to be Peter Fonda. I think J.J. gave Lauren's Dad a bigger part in the show because of Peter Fonda playing him. Just as they were about to begin taping he backed out because of something that conflicted. So they had to put a filler in his place. The script was already written with Peter in mind so they were stuck. I don't think his role would have been as big with a no-name playing the part.

Anyhow, back on topic.... I think he's in the picture because I think he's the reason Lauren went to the "dark side". :starwars: He made sure that she was never field-rated which p*ssed her off. I suspect there's something else there too, but what that is... I'm not sure yet. Only time will tell.

ooh i like the idea he turned her bad - thast cool!

i was laso like - whats he doing here??? :blink:

i think that he's gonna play some big part in Lauren getting found out.....cause he's the dad......and maybe he'll try to stop any type of investigation being done on her.........OHHH NOOOO!!!!
Then i don't like that man!!!!!
I wouldn't like anyone that keeps Lauren away from being found out..........

Senator Reed creeped me out :hmm:

I hope he finds out REAL soon his daughters a tratior to the country... can't wait to see that! <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> *Cough* next ep *Cough*<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

What if, Lauren kills her daddy? When he's finds out the truth of his daughter. It wouldn't surprise me any. Look all those dudes she had murdered. :blink:

Back