Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vaughn is forced to pretend hes married for some unknown reason

• what wife!?!?!?! vaughn isnt married or pretending to be

• other reason

• Total voters
I dunno y but i think that Vaughn actually fell in love! Cus if he didn't it would be kinda borin!!! Makin vaughn married puts a interest in the show!!!

i have no idea what the hell happen!! i know he still loves syd but i dont know if he found another love or not! i think there is something really screwy behind the whole story!

i kno it is very suspicious... it would make the show a lil more interesting then it already is if vaughn was in a love-less marriage or was tricked into it, ext

ames723 said:
i have no idea what the hell happen!! i know he still loves syd but i dont know if he found another love or not! i think there is something really screwy behind the whole story!
True, i think that his wifes gonna turn out to only get with him cus of a reason, i dunno wat but sommin!!! bUt she's gonna be evil!! And wen it cums to his wife doin wat she had to she won't cus she's in love with him!!!
This probably doesn't make sense but oh well!!!

I think Vaughn is just sad and depressed and misses Sydney. He probably was desperate and married some girl out of desperation.

yeah thats what i was thinking too allthebest! i know there is some kind of explantion for it!

i dont think i could take it either, i would feel sry for all those around me if vaughn really loves his wife, i would be sad and deprerssed and very jumpy, and id have to remove anything i could throw out of my room while i watch alias

krzykty57789 said:
i dont think i could take it either, i would feel sry for all those around me if vaughn really loves his wife, i would be sad and deprerssed and very jumpy, and id have to remove anything i could throw out of my room while i watch alias
LOL!!!!
I'd have 2 do the same!!!

Since when was falling in love such a bad thing? It happens. ;)

its not a bad thing its just that i doubt vaughn would get over sydney so fast and date get engaged then married that does take a while to do in most cases

From all the older folks of different message boards, they say it does happen, they've seen it happen. I'm not surprised it does. Even if Vaughn was on the rebound, he could have been lucky enough to find his true love, second true love in this matter.

2 years may seem like a short time to get over a dead and missing love, but what's even more likely than being depressed and not dating is moving on. If Sydney was dead, would her soul want to see Vaughn alone and grieving? No, and Vaughn could have very well seen it that way too.

It sounds like it only happens in movies, but it's common in real life, too.
:smiley:

(I'm not ruling out the double agent theory, but I really hope it doesn't happen)

AliasALIAS said:
2 years may seem like a short time to get over a dead and missing love, but what's even more likely than being depressed and not dating is moving on. If Sydney was dead, would her soul want to see Vaughn alone and grieving? No, and Vaughn could have very well seen it that way too.
(Agreeing here)

First, Vaughn and Sydney weren't actually together that long. And second, we know that Vaughn had trouble dealing with the fact that he loved someone who came along with the baggage (your-mom-killed-my-dad; I-have-issues-with-your-dad) that Sydney does--he spent a long time trying to run away from that by dating someone else while continuing to send signals Syd's way. So when Sydney disappeared, he had a real opportunity to cut loose, didn't he? Moving on is a natural reaction given past tendencies, no matter his feelings for Sydney. They weren't together long enough for him to work through all of his issues and truly make that commitment.

Meanwhile, look at the guy who did hang on and never let go of his lost love. Jack is the poster boy for that. More than 20 years have passed and he's still not moved on. And look how iced over, cold, and unhappy it's made him.

Now, I'm not getting all judgmental on Vaughn and saying he should have hung in there--you know, maybe he was even right to move on (if that's in fact what he did). But it's a human thing to do--probably a lot more human than what Jack did.
-_-

i voted for an other reason. I think that, in an attempt to move on from her and all the pain he was going through, he met someone else and made a commitment to that someone. I'm not saying that I agree with what he did, but it does seem natural that he got over her. I still believe that marring somebody else might have been a little rushed.
There's the possibilty that he's regreted marring her, especially when his judgement can be have been somewhat impared due to the pain he was in.

i think it was some kind of rebound-ish sad marriage that he just did becuase he missed syd so much. I'm still holding out for a fake marriage or maybe an affair!

I personally will NEVER believe that Vaughn married her because he loves her. How could he do that?? Surely someone wouldn't run out and marry the first girl that flirted with him - within two years of the love of his life "dying".

I think that Vaughn's wife is evil and tricked him into marrying her, but did it while he was drunk and depressed and mourning the loss of Syd. I think the second idea, that he got some chick pregnant, is absolutely disgusting and wrong. I mean, he's madly in love with Syd, (we hope) so why would he sleep with someone else. And the whole marrying for love thing, puhhhhlllllleeeeaaasssee. He loves Syd, not this new wife of his. I mean, I think it's awfully weird that he got over Syd and got married in two years, that's just a little to weird for me. I mean, they must of thought that she was dead, and if he really loved her, it take him a good six months or so to get over her before he started dating again. And, weddings usually take a while to plan, so maybe they eloped, or his new wifey here tricked him into eloping when he was drunk and depressed. Oh well, just a thought.

Back