Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vaughn is forced to pretend hes married for some unknown reason

• what wife!?!?!?! vaughn isnt married or pretending to be

• other reason

• Total voters
Maybe he just didn't want to be alone for the rest of his life and he wanted to try to move on...got to know his wife and married her ^_^ ...But that doesn't take away the fact that he still loves Sydney :smiley: She will always have a special place in his heart, I guess! ;)

Ms.MichaelVaughn said:
Maybe he just didn't want to be alone for the rest of his life and he wanted to try to move on...got to know his wife and married her ^_^ ...But that doesn't take away the fact that he still loves Sydney :smiley: She will always have a special place in his heart, I guess! ;)
may JJ hear you! :lol:

i truly hope he gets them back together. But for now, we should be pretty happyy. I mean, things could be WAAAAY worse: ( don't kill me for what i'm a bout to say) They could have a daughter or son already.

ok guys heres a bit out of a recent interview i got it from victor garber achive it kinda makes me feel btr coz it seems like Vaughn might have made a mistake! woohoo!

KLOS: Well, that wasn’t even my point, to show you what a big fan she is. She owns VictorGarber.com, that tells you something, but she’s been walking around pissed all summer long because Vaughn went off and married somebody else. And I keep saying, Jennifer Garner’s character was gone for two years! What do you want him to do?

VG: Exactly! Exactly...

KLOS: And she says, aw true love, he should have waited...I’m like, how long is he supposed to wait? Apparently, that argument is going on all over the place. [the DJs were talking fast here, arguing whether two years was enough, drowning out Victor...]

VG: I truly believe this...when something tragic happens, you make decisions sometimes that aren’t always...rational. And that’s how I defend it.

KLOS: [female voice] So he made a mistake. I can live with that.

I think that it's the first one. It's gotta be. He really thought that Sydney was dead, so he's gotta move on, you know.
kylo4

i think it was just a desperate attempt to move on....a way to force himself to accept that syd was gone and that he needed to move on with his life.

C'MON!!! VAUGHN COULDN'T HAVE GOTTIN MARRIED VOLENTARILY!!!! GET REAL!!!!!!!
HE LOVED SYD WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
CAN'T YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER, HIS WIFE IS A FAKE!!!!!!! :2love:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 8 2003, 12:44 PM']C'MON!!! VAUGHN COULDN'T HAVE GOTTIN MARRIED VOLENTARILY!!!! GET REAL!!!!!!![/quote]
Why won't he tell Sydney then?
;)

verdantheart said:
AliasALIAS said:
2 years may seem like a short time to get over a dead and missing love, but what's even more likely than being depressed and not dating is moving on. If Sydney was dead, would her soul want to see Vaughn alone and grieving? No, and Vaughn could have very well seen it that way too.
(Agreeing here)

First, Vaughn and Sydney weren't actually together that long. And second, we know that Vaughn had trouble dealing with the fact that he loved someone who came along with the baggage (your-mom-killed-my-dad; I-have-issues-with-your-dad) that Sydney does--he spent a long time trying to run away from that by dating someone else while continuing to send signals Syd's way. So when Sydney disappeared, he had a real opportunity to cut loose, didn't he? Moving on is a natural reaction given past tendencies, no matter his feelings for Sydney. They weren't together long enough for him to work through all of his issues and truly make that commitment.

Meanwhile, look at the guy who did hang on and never let go of his lost love. Jack is the poster boy for that. More than 20 years have passed and he's still not moved on. And look how iced over, cold, and unhappy it's made him.

Now, I'm not getting all judgmental on Vaughn and saying he should have hung in there--you know, maybe he was even right to move on (if that's in fact what he did). But it's a human thing to do--probably a lot more human than what Jack did.
-_-
wow. thats a long post, but i must agree with it.....so true.... although i still say that they shoud be together.

i also agree. he did have the right to move on. i do think that he belongs with sydney and that he got married a bit fast, but if he thought she was dead... he couldn't just spend the rest of his life waiting for someone who was dead. even if she wasn't.

still doesn't make me like lauren

He did it so he could get his mind off sydney...

i think or hope so....

Now Vaughn you shall kill that annoying little sheep and get back together with Sydney!!!

Back