Why Me?

yay a sequel!!!!
kinda surprised at sam's attitude, i know she's a typical teenage girl but still...she was such a sweet little girl...but weren't we all :devil:

please PM me when you update!

~maddy

SkyGirl5 said:
“Besides when they do leave... there’s more alone time for us.” Michael smiled. 
“Michael!” Sydney laughed. 
“What I’m serious.  In fact... we’re alone right now...” He said as he kissed her.
[post="1152071"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha - that is SUCH a husband thing to say. I can hear the words coming from my husband's lips right now.... ;) . I like the premise of this so far, please keep me on the PM list for the next update!

Thanks,
Kerrie

HOORAY.....SEQUEL!!!!!! *squeels*

Awesome, everyone's all grown up!! No more cute Sam scenes, but i spose we have Mel now! hehe!
Syd and Michael are still so cute, and do they ever stop the naughtynaughtys?? lol

So excited...thanks for the PM, and can i please be on the pm list?? thankies..oh i nearly forgot, can i please be addict #9 if its free, if not, anything will do!! Thanks

OH my, i was tearing up so bad reading that chap becuase i thats exactly how i'll be when i send my kids off to school, even though i dont even have kids yet, and am not even married yet or have a boyfriend. LOL. WEll great chap and im so excited you wrote a sequal. Can i get a pm?? And I want to be an addict too?? # 10 if its still open.
Thanks
Becky

Janet,
I was so happy that I saw this PM from you in my PM box that I *almost* did the little :happydance: :blush:

I love love love love this already! The way that you have gone so far into the future and use flashbacks to show what happened in the missing time is great. :D

S/V didnt have anymore babies though... :( i guess they are too old now though huh? :P

Oh, and Sam is gonna fid out about her past...ohhh...interesting! Cant wait for it!

Make sure that you PM me when you update!

-G

Damn it... I had spent some time reviewing the chapter, and then, when I try to post it, I was logged out and lost the review... :angry:

Well, I'll try to type it again, but it won't be as good as the other one... *sigh*

Yay!! Here's the sequel!!

Thanks for the PM!! :lol: Please keep PM'ing me!

I was so happy when I found it in my inbox! ;)

Can I be added to the addicts list? Is #47 taken? If it is, can I be #74?

SkyGirl5 said:
“The year I turned eighteen my life changed forever.  I learned things I never knew about myself, my parents, my family... I changed; changed for the better.  But most of all I found the real me.”
So Sam finally discovers what happened... Are Vaughn and Sydney looking into the matter? Trying to find out who made that to them?

And are we going to know more about Bill-Jack tension? Are we going to know exactly what happened between them?

“Ugh! Mom stop the car here.  Don’t pull up in front of the school where everyone can see!” Seventeen year old Samantha groaned.  “I don’t know why you had to drive us anyway – I have a car!”
:lol: Yep. Sam's grown up.
But where I live, you can't drive a car till you're 18, so it's totally normal that your parents give you a lift to school. Or you can take the bus, or the subway, since I live in the city...

Sydney watched them both walk off.  My babies are all grown up She sighed.  No I won’t cry I won’t! She told herself.  But her eyes were already getting misty.
You can cry, girl! At least you have a reason to... I can also cry with you! See? I'm already crying... :cry: sniff sniff
And they didn't have more kids... :( I wanted tehm to have more...

And the flashback was so sweet! :blush: Which mum would leave her baby girl (well, not that baby anymore) in kindergarten willingly??

“Aww,” Michael said as he gave her a tight hug.  Sydney buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms tightly around him.  Somehow she always felt completely safe in his arms.
Yeah, Vaughn has that soothing effect on her...

“What I’m serious.  In fact... we’re alone right now...” He said as he kissed her.
“Yes we are.” She giggled. 
“And I don’t have to be at work until.... look at that I have an hour to kill.  What to do what to do...” He smiled then he picked up Sydney over his shoulder and carried her to their bedroom.  She giggled happily.
Naughty boy! :naughty: lol :whistle: Does anyone not know what are they going to do with that hour?? ;)

Gis (y)

Oh, btw, how often are you going to update?

SEQUEL!
*runs around screaming*

OMG OMG OMG!

YAY YAY YAY!

and ok i'm kinda worried about the rules of pms
see
i'm on holidays right now
so i can come on AA almost everyday
but when school starts... i'd be lucky to get on twice a week!
and if you update once a day like you did in searching for truth then i am so scr*wed
:Ponder:
oh man, what do i do?
school's starting on jan 31 and..
*sigh*
this sucks

anyway
time for quoting :whistle:

“The year I turned eighteen my life changed forever. I learned things I never knew about myself, my parents, my family... I changed; changed for the better. But most of all I found the real me.”
ok this may seem like an extremely dumb question but: is this centered around sam? just wanted to know.. :lol:

Chapter 1

“Ugh! Mom stop the car here. Don’t pull up in front of the school where everyone can see!” Seventeen year old Samantha groaned. “I don’t know why you had to drive us anyway – I have a car!”
“I know dear but its your first day of senior year and your sisters first day of high school – give me this one last chance to drive you both.” Sydney, her mother, sighed.
“Whatever see you at 3.” Sam said as she got out of the car, threw her messenger back over her shoulder and slammed the door to the back seat.
“Have a nice day....” Sydney called after her but Sam was already walking toward a group of her friends.
aww poor syd
*sigh* i hope i'm not like that when i'm 17 hehe
but chances are i probably will be
and is a messenger bag sort of like a backpack? :blink:

i'll never understand all these americaniZed words hehe

“Bye Mom.” Mel smiled as she unhooked her seat belt and climbed out of the front seat.
“Bye sweetie – you’re going to have a great day I know it.” Sydney told her.
“I hope so...” Mel sighed unsurely but then she shut the door and walked away.
i hope she does enjoy it!
first day of yr 7
ok 1) i got lost 2) i got lost 3) i got lost 4) i got lost (that means i got lost 4 times in one day consising of like 6-7 hours :lol:smiley:

Sydney watched them both walk off. My babies are all grown up She sighed. No I won’t cry I won’t! She told herself. But her eyes were already getting misty. Sam, her oldest baby, was growing up. Soon she would be graduating high school and going off to college; off to the real world. It was so strange for Sydney because she could remember the day she dropped Sam off for her first day of kindergarten so vividly it felt like it was yesterday.
awww ok i think i'm starting to get why mum's always cry when they drop you off on first days hehe

**Flashback**
“Mommy stop!” Sam pouted as her mother smoothed her dress for the thousandth time that morning.
“Sorry I just want you to look perfect for your first day. Now you have your snack and your pencils in your backpack you should be all ready...” Sydney said as tears were coming to her eyes. She held them back and shifted Mel, who wasn’t quite three years old, to her other hip.
awwww how cute would little sam be going to kindy? :love: aww

“Ok Sam, give me a hug” Sydney said as she knelt down to the ground. She hugged Sam tightly and kissed the top of her head.
“Say goodbye to your sister now” Sydney told her.
“Bye Melina see you later.” Sam sad as she gave Mel a hug.
“ByeBye Sam” Mel whispered.
so sam is like the up-front, confident type
and melina is sort of more soft-spoken and shy?
correct me if i'm wrong...

Sydney grabbed Sam’s hand and walked with her into her classroom which was already full of chatting kids and a few of their parents.
“Well who do we have here one of my new students?” A plump woman with a large grin asked them as they walked into the classroom.
“Yes this is Samantha Vaughn.” Sydney said somewhat tearfully.
“Oh how wonderful Samantha....”
“It’s Sam” Sam said quietly.
“Ok well then Sam why don’t you go play with the other children.” The woman told her.
Sam looked up at her mother unsurely. Sydney gave her a brave smile. “Go on dear.” Sydney told her. Then Sam walked off to join the other children.
“She’ll be fine Mrs. Vaughn.” The woman said to Sydney. Sydney nodded distantly and hugged Mel a bit tighter.
janet you're a miracle worker
never in all my life have i understood why mum's always get so emotional
and finally you make me understand
*whines* i wanna be as good an author as janet! :cry:

Just then another mother came in and dropped off her son. The woman noticed Sydney looking tearful and said,
“Is this your first?”
“Yes,” Sydney nodded as she wiped a tear from her eye.
“Don’t worry she’ll be fine. Which one is she?”
“The one in the pink dress with the ponytail” Sydney said as she pointed.
“Oh my she’s so pretty and looks just like you- so does this one.” The woman laughed as she pointed to Mel.
“Thanks.” Sydney smiled.
“Do you have more children?” The woman asked her.
“No just these two.”
“Oh well Christopher is my third and I have another one at home.”
“Wow.” Sydney sighed.
“I’m Sheryl by the way, Sheryl Holmes.” The woman said to her.
“Sydney Vaughn.” Sydney smiled.
**END FLASHBACK**
hehe i read the post about sherlock holmes :rotflmao:
ok umm do those people (christopher and sheryl) have more roles in the story?
and mel looks like sydney too?
aww poor vaughnie
none of his two daughters look like him hehe :lol:

By the time Sydney pulled her car into the garage tears were falling steadily down her face; she couldn’t hold them back anymore. She entered the house, walked silently upstairs and stood in the doorway of Sam’s room – the same room Sam had had for almost 18 years. The room had changed a bit however. It had become less pink and childlike and more adult. Posters from movies adorned the walls and there were less stuffed animals and more jewelry and designer clothes. Still Sydney could picture Sam’s crib in her mind and the rocking chair where she sat and rocked her to sleep.
i can't find many posters of movies *whines*
but i got a jen poster, it's on my door hehe
but you have this way of painting pictures into our minds janet
i think it's called an Imagery? :blink:
i don't remember much of this stuff, we learnt it back in yr 6 lol

Sydney wasn’t sure how look she stood there and cried but then she moved across the hall to Mel’s room. A room she had once lived in herself. But Mel had changed it around. It now had the blue sky with white clouds painted on the ceiling. The whole room was also filed with butterflies. Mel loved butterflies and had tiny figurines of them everywhere. Sydney walked into the room and picked up Mel’s butterfly shaped pillow from the foot of her bed and hugged it tightly as she sat on the bed and continued to cry.
mel is the shyer one out of the two girls, isn't she?
and i love butterfiles too! *nods*
just that the houses at the zoo are SOO hot!
maybe they should just all migrate to italy
no wait
then we wouldn't see them anymore :cry:
hmm :Ponder:
or maybe i should just learn to deal with the hot butterfly house at the zoo :lol: *sigh*

“Sydney?” Her husband Michael asked a few minutes later as he looked at her lovingly from the doorway.
Sydney looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. Then she put Mel’s pillow back and walked over to him.
“They’re gone.” She said sadly.
“Aww honey they’re not gone.” He said trying to comfort her.
“Yes they are... Mel started high school so she’s like gone and then Sam’s gonna be in college and she’ll leave us forever...” Sydney said as she began to cry harder.
why didn't my mum cry when my brother left to go to his apartment? :blink: *points and laughs at him* he's not important lol.
ANYHOO.
i'm actually getting this whole mum/emotional thing
it's kinda scary but lol you make me understand stuff janet
maybe you could be my science teacher? that way maybe I could actually understand stuff
OMG someone should so write alias fan fics about stuff that we're lost in about school!
and then we'll actually understand it

then again, maybe not
:lol:

“Aww,” Michael said as he gave her a tight hug. Sydney buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms tightly around him. Somehow she always felt completely safe in his arms. “They’re not going to leave us forever. They’ll be here to annoy us for much longer I’m sure.”
Sydney laughed slightly.
“What I’m serious. In fact... we’re alone right now...” He said as he kissed her.
“And I don’t have to be at work until.... look at that I have an hour to kill. What to do what to do...” He smiled then he picked up Sydney over his shoulder and carried her to their bedroom. She giggled happily.
is michael still a doctor? aww cute
ok why is that cute? :blink:
meh
i dunno

hehe

but awesome first chappy of the sequel even though all your chappys are good but yeah
it's kinda hard to compliment you janet because like, it's all so good that i don't think the english dictionary has words for it
dumb people who invented the dictionary

anyway, please add me to the addict list and pm me!

*curls into a ball and rocks back and forth*

i will not freak about about janet's pm rules and how that's going to tie in with school
i will not freak about about janet's pm rules and how that's going to tie in with school

*sobs* it's not working!

*sigh* may as well give up! it's a whole three weeks away..
jesus christ school is starting in three weeks
not good
not good at all

luv juju :harp:

p.s. the quotes had BETTER work..

and what do you know, the quotes don't work

:rolleyes:

i think i jinxed it?

but i don't believe in jinxings

ok i should just accept the fact that AA doesn't think that juju and quotes fit

*sigh*

*kicks AA*
OWIES! that hurt!

Bubbles said:
SEQUEL!
*runs around screaming*

OMG OMG OMG!

YAY YAY YAY!

and ok i'm kinda worried about the rules of pms
see
i'm on holidays right now
so i can come on AA almost everyday
but when school starts... i'd be lucky to get on twice a week!
and if you update once a day like you did in searching for truth then i am so scr*wed
:Ponder:
oh man, what do i do?
school's starting on jan 31 and..
*sigh*
this sucks

anyway
time for quoting :whistle:
ok this may seem like an extremely dumb question but: is this centered around sam? just wanted to know.. :lol:

and is a messenger bag sort of like a backpack? :blink:

and melina is sort of more soft-spoken and shy?
correct me if i'm wrong...
janet you're a miracle worker
never in all my life have i understood why mum's always get so emotional
and finally you make me understand
*whines* i wanna be as good an author as janet! :cry:

but you have this way of painting pictures into our minds janet
i think it's called an Imagery? :blink:

[post="1153271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

JuJu - breathe honey its ok! :console:
my rules most certainly do not apply to you
they are only for ppl who stopped posting all together in SFT
:hug: i promise you will always get pms

oh and a messanger bag is a backpack, this story is about sam, and mel is kinda more soft spoken...
and thanks for the complements :hug:

Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05
16. stealthy
17. Mountaineer4746
18. ~VartansGirl~
19. Agent Roberts
20. gucci_94
21. Bekirock
24. Alwazabrat
47. krzykty57789
47.474747 anji_alias
74. gis_scaper
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash - Ash

PM list
vartan-lova
littlemissliketofight
PoketRockets11
KoalaMV
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
Alias_Fan0202
SydneyVaughn47
superspy
syd26
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sfs&v
peanutbutter
aliasfreak8903
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
mbellsdiva
mountaineer143
Mountaineer4746
alias05
stealthy
~VartansGirl~
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
anji_alias
vaughnshoney
Dani 22 01 1979
Agent Roberts
aliasgirl89
sunshine231
agentmoose
SydVaughn1001
ooigooicatarpiller
gucci_94
Jen-Jen
Bekirock
ASIOagent
SweetiePie
sparklingrainbow
gis_scaper
Bubbles

Great chapter. Sydney crying over the girls made me laugh. I think my mom did the same thing. I liked the passage at the beginning of the story. I'm anxious to see what it means. Loved the name Melina. Absolutely gorgeous. I also like the flashback to Sam starting kindergarten. She was so cute in the last story. Please PM me for the rest of the story. Thanks!

I love your new banner. :smiley:

SkyGirl5 said:
Why Me?

“The year I turned eighteen my life changed forever.  I learned things I never knew about myself, my parents, my family... I changed; changed for the better.  But most of all I found the real me.”
--> WHOA!!! what a way to start a sequel!!!!!!!!!! sam is speaking here right??

“Whatever see you at 3.” Sam said as she got out of the car, threw her messenger back over her shoulder and slammed the door to the back seat.
--> hey.. why is she this COLD? i remember the sweet sam.. why? why? why?

“They’re gone.” She said sadly. 
“Aww honey they’re not gone.” He said trying to comfort her.
“Yes they are... Mel started high school so she’s like gone and then Sam’s gonna be in college and she’ll leave us forever...” Sydney said as she began to cry harder.
--> hey.. im feeling a bit guilty here.. do parents really think this? i mean.. are they really saddened by the fact when teens go to college and act all grown ups and move away... hey..

“Aww,” Michael said as he gave her a tight hug.  Sydney buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms tightly around him.  Somehow she always felt completely safe in his arms.  “They’re not going to leave us forever.  They’ll be here to annoy us for much longer I’m sure.”
--> yeah.. go cheer her up michael. go cheer her up.. she needs it..

--> more lovey dovey.. haha! haha! im beginning to worry that we wont get more s/v action compared to SFT since they are married for like twenty years now.. and older.. hehehe! naughty.. naughty me.. sorry!

and.. <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR PM LIST.</span>

a few days ago peanut and i were discussing how we really miss searching for truth.. and finally!! a sequel!!!! a sequel!!!!

thanks muchies.... :love:

great writer. great work. great. awesome.

👍 :cool: (y)

blue_bird said:
--> yeah.. go cheer her up michael. go cheer her up.. she needs it..
--> more lovey dovey.. haha! haha! im beginning to worry that we wont get more s/v action compared to SFT since they are married for like twenty years now.. and older.. hehehe! naughty.. naughty me.. sorry!

and.. <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR PM LIST.</span>

a few days ago peanut and i were discussing how we really miss searching for truth.. and finally!! a sequel!!!! a sequel!!!!

thanks muchies.... :love:

great writer. great work. great. awesome.

👍 :cool: (y)
[post="1153470"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

blue_bird said:
and can i be addict number 72????????

and can i be addict number 72????????

thanks muchies!!! :hug:
[post="1153471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg u guys were discussing my fic?!?! awwwwwwwwww :blush: :love:

and of course u can be addict # 72
a few other tidbits:
s/v are still completely all over eachother
and sam is a b****

omg u guys were discussing my fic?!?! awwwwwwwwww
--> yes we definitely are!! ask her. :D:

s/v are still completely all over eachother
--> oh yeah.. and they are still in the game!! more hot scenes coming our way!! (evil laugh) :sly:

and sam is a b****
--> and she inherited this character from vaughn's mom? hihihihiH! she needs some serious disciplining. hah!

Aww poor Sydney :( , her babies are growing up and leaving her at least she still has Vaughn :naughty: :naughty:
I would mind if I was her :whistle:
Can I have a PM please?
And for your note, well even if I'm sure your story is going to be great sometimes I won't be able to review at least once every three chapters because of school nor quote until my next holidays :o_O: :angry:

Back