Why Me?

ummmmmm yea sorry it gets worse
and the legal drinking age here is 21 sam broke the law
You can drink at 16 but the legal age is 18. But at 16 you are allowed to drink :P :P :P

Well have you done more than kissing?”
“Mel I’m not a sl** – of course I haven’t” Sam said.
“Ok well then I’ll just go...” Mel smiled as she went to leave.
“Mel wait... can I talk to you for a second?” Sam asked.
“Sure.” Mel said.
“Well it’s just....” Sam paused as a tear rolled down her face.
“Sam what is it?”
“Nothing... never mind just go away.” Sam said as she buried her face in her pillow.
“Okay...” Mel said as she walked off to her room but then went downstairs instead. She found her parents talking in the kitchen.
“No worries.” Mel told them.
“Really?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah I believe her exact words were ‘of course not – I’m not a sl**’” Mel told them. Both her parents breathed a sigh of relief.
One problem down, how many problems are still up :whistle: ?

“Right this is nothing. Are you aware that this is ILLEAGAL?” Jack screamed.
“Uh... if I wasn’t would I be in less trouble?” Sam cringed.
Really smart comment Sam!

Well the words military school come to mind.” Jack sighed.
It's not a bad idea, look at what happened in Malcon in the middle :P *sorry it's just that I love this show ^_^ *

“Scary Jack Bristow caught me...” Sam sighed
:laughbounce: :laughbounce: :laughbounce:

“Sam what... I um.... I don’t even know what to say to you anymore.” Sydney said with frustration.
“I know I’m sorry.” Sam sighed.
“You know what Sam sorry just doesn’t cut it anymore.” Sydney said angrily.
“Sam where did you get the pot?” Michael sighed.
“Someone at school...” Sam said quietly.
“Who?”
“I don’t want to say.” Sam said.
“You know what Sam it just seems punishment doesn’t work any more – not to mention there is nothing left to take away from you so you know what just... go to your room.” Michael said.
“Okay.” Sam said as she walked off.

“I think we need help.” Sydney said sadly.
“Yeah I think you’re right.” Michael said as he hugged her tight.
They are going to consult a psy? :lol:

"Well doc we are here because we are trying to not kill our daughter who does the stupidest thing, do you have some advise?"
"Maybe you should lock her in her room until her 30th birthday, or ask to Jack Bristow to re-edducate her"
"My father?"
"Yes, I'm sure he would scare her to death after only one day and believe me after she won't even think about smoking, getting drunk..

hahahaha, omg, she smoked 🎈

damn, that girl is really something! she should get 🐟

god, so glad I'm not her mother (haha, wouldn't be a good thing, I'd be 3 years older ^_^)

but anyway- michael is smart, sydney is smart, you should think sam had a little bit of their brains, but noooooo, she decides to go and act all stupid!

ooh, right! I sooo love Mel, she was hilarious in finding out if sam was still a virgin!
loved how you wrote that, like you made her tell that story! nicely done ;)

and jack found out about it, man, loved that too!

oh and sam doesn't need help, she have to get her act together and grow up! :cool:

haha, I'm so into this fic, I'm feeling all motherly! NOT GOOD!!!!!!!
I'm like: oh, that sam :nonono: 'that young lady needs to grow up'

but anyway- it's all good Janet stuff 😆

ok first - is the fact that this site made EVEYRTHING bold annoying anyone else?! cuz grrrrrrrr its annoyingme...
whatever...

Chapter 23
~Homecomming Queen~
“Syd what’s up? You sounded really distraught on the phone...” Nadia said when she came over Wednesday afternoon.
“It’s just... Sam...” Sydney said sadly.
“Oh no is she still giving you trouble?” Nadia asked.
“Dad found her with pot yesterday.” Sydney sighed.
“Oh no! Did he kill her? Cuz that’s what he nearly did to me that one.... uh never mind.” Nadia covered.
“What are you talking about Nadia? When did you smoke pot?” Sydney asked.
“I didn’t... I mean I was kinda going to but then Dad caught me.... it was bad.” Nadia sighed. “But I mean good that he did catch me...”
“Oh is that the time he brought home all those brochures to the girl’s military academy?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah – that scared me good.” Nadia laughed.
“Right” Sydney laughed slightly. “Well... Michael and I just don’t know what to do with her anymore....” She said as she began to cry.
“Aw Syd come here.” Nadia said as she hugged her sister.
“We punish her but it does no good and she’s just getting worse. We can’t even send her away to school because she’s 18 and she could just leave....” Sydney sighed.
“Well maybe you need to distract her... doesn’t she have to start filling out college applications?” Nadia asked.
“She already did. She applied to Yale, Northeastern, Boston College and the University of Connecticut.”
“Well those are all really good schools.” Nadia smiled.
“I know, I know but.... I just don’t want her to destroy her life and I don’t know how to make her see that is exactly what she’s doing.” Sydney sobbed. Nadia rubbed her sister’s arm comfortingly; she didn’t know how to do that either.

~*~

“Hey Sam!” Thomas smiled when he saw her arrive at school that morning.
“Hey...” She said sadly.
“What’s wrong beautiful?” He asked her sweetly.
“Oh its just... well my grandfather caught me with the pot....” Sam sighed.
“Oh no.... well that’s ok right? I mean he’s just....”
“Not really – he’s scary CIA man.... plus he told my parents.”
“What’d they do?”
“Well not much exactly but it’s safe to say that I’m under house arrest until the end of the century.... just don’t give me anymore of that stuff ok?”
“Ok no worries.” Thomas sighed as he put his arm around her. “but I guess this means we won’t be going to the homecoming dance on Saturday?”
“Oh!” Sam groaned. “I totally forgot but no... I guess not. My parents would just murder me and I’d really kinda like to live to see graduation.”
“Sure.” Thomas laughed. “We’ll just lay low for a while.”
“Thanks you’re the best!” She said as she kissed him and walked off to class.

“Good morning students” The principals said over the loud speaker. “I’d like to announce our nominees for Homecoming queen. They are...”
Oh man I hate this.... Sam thought.
“...and Samantha Vaughn. Congratulations ladies.”
“Yay Sam!” Chris said. She gave him a fleeting smile but then slunk down lower in her seat. Greeeeat... it’s not like I can even go to the dance , She thought.

~*~
That afternoon when Sam arrived home from school she heard sobbing sounds coming from the family room. She poked her head in and found her mother crying and being comforted by Nadia. Nadia looked up at her and gave her a look like ‘yes-this-is-because-of-you’ and then Sam slipped from the room, but she couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit guilty.

“Guess what Mom?” Mel said at dinner that night.
“What dear?” Sydney asked.
“Sam is nominated for Homecoming queen.” Mel smiled. Sam glared at her.
“Really? That’s nice dear.” Sydney said and then continued eating.
“Whatever...” Sam shrugged.
“It’s a shame you won’t be able to attend the dance then.” Michael told her.
“I know... don’t worry I wasn’t even going to bother asking.” Sam sighed.
“I can go right Mom?” Mel asked.
“Sure... do you have a date with a boy?” Sydney smiled coyly. Michael looked slightly nervous.
“No, no its just a few friends going together.” Mel smiled.
“That’s fine then.” Sydney said.
“May I be excused?” Sam asked in a disgusted tone.
“Okay.” Michael told her. Sam shoved in her chair and stomped up to her room.

~*~

Saturday night Mel returned after the dance and knocked on Sam’s bedroom door.
“What do you want?” came a grunt from inside.
Mel went inside and removed the sash and tiara she was wearing and threw them on Sam’s bed. Sam gave her a perplexed expression.
“I just thought you’d like to know that you won – and you have a very gracious acceptance speech.” Mel told her.
“What?” Sam gasped.
“Look it was dark in the dance and with the exception of the fact that your boobs are smaller than mine we look exactly like in the dark. So when they said you won I, uh, took your place.” Mel said.
“You’re joking?” Sam gasped.
“Whatever just don’t yell at me ok?” Mel said as she gathered up the skirt to her dress and walked off to her own room.
“Mel wait.” Sam said as she went after her sister. “Why... why would you do that?”
“Because you’re my sister and... I didn’t want to have the whole school think you’re a loser even though you really are.” Mel laughed.
“Thanks.” Sam said as she gave her a hug and then returned to her own room.

Michael and Sydney, who had been listening to the whole exchange from behind their bedroom door, looked at each other and smiled. This was definitely a good start.

Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05
16. stealthy
17. Mountaineer4746
18. ~VartansGirl~
19. Agent Roberts
20. gucci_94
21. Bekirock
22. ASIOagent
23. berry_kyoote_spy88
24. Alwazabrat
25. pantarei47
26. blue_bird
27. Spirit
28. Bubbles
29. maddy28
47. krzykty57789
47.474747 anji_alias
72. blue_bird
74. gis_scaper
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash - Ash

PM list
vartan-lova
littlemissliketofight
PoketRockets11
KoalaMV
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
Alias_Fan0202
SydneyVaughn47
superspy
syd26
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sfs&v
peanutbutter
aliasfreak8903
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
mbellsdiva
mountaineer143
Mountaineer4746
alias05
stealthy
~VartansGirl~
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
anji_alias
vaughnshoney
Dani 22 01 1979
Agent Roberts
aliasgirl89
sunshine231
agentmoose
SydVaughn1001
ooigooicatarpiller
gucci_94
Jen-Jen
Bekirock
ASIOagent
SweetiePie
sparklingrainbow
gis_scaper
Bubbles
aliasfancarrie7
blue_bird
ashqua
msu_ruby
retropanda
Kate Finn_BH
alias_luver
gartan011
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
lizababy
frangipani
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
LaurenRachael
rissa_bee
gillybean
maddy28

first!!! :bounces:

me loves janet!!! :hug:

--> poor sam....

“Oh no! Did he kill her? Cuz that’s what he nearly did to me that one.... uh never mind.” Nadia covered.
“What are you talking about Nadia? When did you smoke pot?” Sydney asked.
--> hahaha! typical of jack! hahahaha! :sideroll:

“We punish her but it does no good and she’s just getting worse. We can’t even send her away to school because she’s 18 and she could just leave....” Sydney sighed.
--> maybe she doesnt need to be punished... she needs to know something... what could THAT be...??? :Ponder:

“I know, I know but.... I just don’t want her to destroy her life and I don’t know how to make her see that is exactly what she’s doing.” Sydney sobbed. Nadia rubbed her sister’s arm comfortingly; she didn’t know how to do that either.
--> poor sydney.. she doesnt deserve this.. i mean she has gone through A LOT.. and this.. !?!?! sam... oh... 🇳🇴

“Hey Sam!” Thomas smiled when he saw her arrive at school that morning.
“Hey...” She said sadly.
“What’s wrong beautiful?” He asked her sweetly.
--> hate him. hate him. hate him, hate him. hate him.

“Well not much exactly but it’s safe to say that I’m under house arrest until the end of the century.... just don’t give me anymore of that stuff ok?”
--> i knew it... :rifle: thomas!!!

“Thanks you’re the best!” She said as she kissed him and walked off to class.
--> how can she honestly say that HE is the BEST? after letting her drive while drunk? giving her POT? she is totally CRAZY.

That afternoon when Sam arrived home from school she heard sobbing sounds coming from the family room. She poked her head in and found her mother crying and being comforted by Nadia. Nadia looked up at her and gave her a look like ‘yes-this-is-because-of-you’ and then Sam slipped from the room, but she couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit guilty.
--> she better feel guilty. she better. she better.... 🐟 sam

mel just pretended to be sam????
--> NO KIDDING????????? hihihi. i love her.

they hugged!!!
--> and they BONDED.... AGAIN.... janetttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! this is just sweet....

s/v listening to their daughters' conversation.
--> haha! they are dfinitely CIA. hihihihi! eavesdropping. hahaha!

JANET!!!!! :hug: thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this.. cant wait for the time when sam will KNOW what really happened to her mom... cant wait... thanks!!!

*darn quotes wont work* if you exceed ten...

Perfect! I am SO happy that they didnt give in and let her go, cause that would have been bad. I was sorta hoping Vaughn would say she couldnt leave the table....something along the lines of 'no young lady you cant'.. But dayem...that was great...

Lets see...I *do not* like Thomas...at all...littel bastard...

And i loved seeing that whole scene with Nadia hugging Syd play out in my head... :love:

cant wait for the enxt update!
-g

Sorry, I didn't get to review yesterday. This website hates me and wouldn't let me post.

Great chapter. Mel is way to nice to Sam after all that she has done. I'm glad Sam felt bad about making Sydney cry. Maybe she'll start to change her attitude. I don't even want to know what kind of trouble she will get into when she starts college. I wouldn't be surprised if she got kicked out.

Nadia slipped. That couldn't have been good.

“Ok no worries.” Thomas sighed as he put his arm around her. “but I guess this means we won’t be going to the homecoming dance on Saturday?”
I don't Thomas. Of course Sam isn't being good right now.

“I can go right Mom?” Mel asked.
“Sure... do you have a date with a boy?” Sydney smiled coyly. Michael looked slightly nervous.
Fahter's and their little girls. I only wish my father could have done that to my boyfriends.

“Look it was dark in the dance and with the exception of the fact that your boobs are smaller than mine we look exactly like in the dark. So when they said you won I, uh, took your place.” Mel said.
“You’re joking?” Sam gasped.
“Whatever just don’t yell at me ok?” Mel said as she gathered up the skirt to her dress and walked off to her own room.
“Mel wait.” Sam said as she went after her sister. “Why... why would you do that?”
“Because you’re my sister and... I didn’t want to have the whole school think you’re a loser even though you really are.” Mel laughed.
I love their sister interaction.

I hope someone can straighten out Sam soon. I'm worried about her.

i'm glad sam didn't scold her sister for doing such a thing, i really hope she realizes the things she's been doing to her family. Great chapter! please update soon and thanks for the pm :smiley:

Hey!

“Right” Sydney laughed slightly.  “Well... Michael and I just don’t know what to do with her anymore....” She said as she began to cry. 
“Aw Syd come here.” Nadia said as she hugged her sister.
“We punish her but it does no good and she’s just getting worse.  We can’t even send her away to school because she’s 18 and she could just leave....” Sydney sighed. 
Aww poor Syd (n)
“Oh its just... well my grandfather caught me with the pot....” Sam sighed. 
“Oh no.... well that’s ok right?  I mean he’s just....”
“Not really – he’s scary CIA man.... plus he told my parents.”
“What’d they do?”
gah this Thomas guy is an a$$!

Nadia looked up at her and gave her a look like ‘yes-this-is-because-of-you’ and then Sam slipped from the room, but she couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit guilty.
Ooh that's a good sign. I hope? :P

“Mel wait.” Sam said as she went after her sister.  “Why... why would you do that?”
Mel is a nice sister!! Really!! :D

I hope Sam realise how horribly she had done and start to change...... but with this stoopid Thomas guy I think he's leading her astray...... >_<;;;

Great job! Thanks for the PM!! ^_^

Lesley

definatley a good start!! Sam acted half human!! freak out!
yeah the bold thing is annoying me too!! change it back aa!
awesome chapter, although Thomas needs to disappear, he annoys me, especially now we know he gave Sam the pot!!
thanks for the pm!

Back