Why Me?

Hey no Spoiling - there are aussies reading (and I'm trying really hard to be good.)
But I'm so glad Wadia is back and happy. And that whole phone call thing I was like: "Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooo Wait they can work things out."
And Sam seems a bit nicer (ATM).

Anji

I KNOW THE SANTA BARBARA LINES WERE AMAZING in Alias last night!!
My heart melted. Ive watched it like 4 times!!
Great chap as always and so glad that eric and nadia aren't divorcing!
Thanks for pm
Becky
(and i liked sam being normal in these last 2 chaps!!)

Eric's parents are mean. They called a divorce lawyer claiming to be either Eric or Nadia.

Poor Dylan answering the phone. Of course he was too upset to find out who it was for.

I loved that Eric and Nadia both asked each other at the same time if they called and they both want to stay married. Then they got it together on the couch.

I'm glad they knew where to find Dylan to give him the good news that they were not getting a divorce.

I loved the interaction between Sydney and Nadia at the end.

“You look happy.” She whimpered to her sister. 
Nadia gave her a hug and whispered back, “I am and we totally had sex!”
Sydney laughed and then waved goodbye. 

I'm glad the intimacy is back for Eric and Nadia.

Sam was being nice again. If she keeps that up, it could become a habit.

a/n: ok so heres the deal - i was gonna make the whole wadia fights go on much longer but just as i was writing this chap in december we got promo pics and there was wadia ones and i went CRAZY litterally i was like hyperventilating and like OMGOMGOMG WADIA IS SOOOOOOO CUTE - so i had to stop the fighting because of the fact that im such a shipper i couldnt take it anymore 

YAY Youe right they are to cute to fight!!!
THANKS I loved it!!! There not divorsing!!!!(sp?)

<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

“Yes this is Jack Bower calling from Bower, Jacobson and Charles, Family Law and I’m calling to return a call made by...” Dylan hung up the phone.
:eek: poor Dylan! :hug: He needs it. Poor thing!

That chapter was amazing. I like how you deal with not only Sam and Mel, but Dylan too! Its great to see the story as a family affair! :D

Wonderful update adn I cant wait for more!

-G

PS I would be :thud: about Santa Barabara...but I havent seen it :(

CODING! i can get 10 quotes
AND 10 codes in a post!
do you know how GOOD this is?
*dances around*
NO MORE BOLDING FOR ME!
*dances around*
*walks into glass door*
ouchies.. :cry:
*starts bashing up the radio*
I. HATE. GWEN. STEFANI.
sorry
anyway....

SkyGirl5 said:
OMG ALIAS!!!!!!! :thud:  Santa Barbara :cry: PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH cant even express in words how amazing!!!!!!!!!
*kicks channel 7* did you know that we have to wait till MID YEAR for season four? words cannot express my anger to that stupid channel

Chapter 25
~Family Law?~
law? as in divorce law? oh you had better not.... ok i'm extremely scared now

When Dylan came home from school that afternoon he went directly to his room and slammed the door. 
“What was that about?” Eric asked his wife. 
“He ran away last night.”
“He what?” Eric gasped.
“Yeah to Syd and Michael’s” Nadia sighed. 
“Aw man...” Eric groaned.  “Oh no is that the time?  I’m gonna be late.  See you later – and then we’ll have a talk with him.”
“Ok, bye Eric.” Nadia sighed.  She walked over and knocked on Dylan’s bedroom door.  “Dylan?”
There was no response.
“Dylan your father just left for work and I need to run to the grocery store... I’ll be back in like an hour ok?” Nadia asked. 
Still no response.  She sighed and then left. 
what IS it with xboxes? play station is SOO much better :rolleyes:
what? eric didn't notice either? omg I feel so bad for the weiss family
weiss family
whoa does that have a nice ring to it ;)

Inside his room Dylan just stared at the back of his door.  He heard his mother walk downstairs and then drive away.  He sighed heavily and then went downstairs to play with his Xbox.  About half an hour later he heard the phone ring. 
“Hello?” He answered. 
“Yes this is Jack Bower calling from Bower, Jacobson and Charles, Family Law and I’m calling to return a call made by...” Dylan hung up the phone. 
Family law? His heart raced.  One of them called a divorce lawyer....
you know if this was a book from the library I'd be ripping the page up right about now....
i can't believe this! :cry: not. happening.

For the rest of the time his parents were gone Dylan just sat on the couch and stared off into space.  The realization that his parents would actually, could actually be getting divorced had finally sunk in.  This is it... nothing will ever be the same again.

When his mother returned she smiled at him cheerfully.  “Dylan do you want to help me get the groceries?” 
Dylan got up quietly and went to help her.  He tried to read her for any sign, any sign at all, that she would have called a divorce lawyer. 
“Mom were you expecting a phone call?” Dylan asked finally.
“No, I don’t think so... why did I get one?” Nadia asked.
“Well the phone rang but the person hung up so...” Dylan lied.
“Oh well I don’t think it was for me.” She smiled. 
She’s either a really good liar or she has no idea... Dylan thought.  He knew that his father was working the night shift at the hospital so he wouldn’t be home until late so Dylan’s talk with them would have to wait until the next afternoon. 
so eric called the lawyer? :blink: or maybe she's just lying...
please tell me this is a dream

stupid. tiara. is. haunting. me.

“D what’s wrong?” Mel asked him the next day at school. 
“It’s just... I got a call that I think I wasn’t supposed to get.” He sighed.
“What do you mean?” Mel asked. 
“It was from a divorce lawyer....”
“Oh God Dylan I’m so sorry.” Mel sighed as she gave him a hug.  “Did you talk to them about it?”
“No... but I’m going to as soon as I get home.” Dylan sighed. 

~*~
“Guess what Dylan told me today?” Mel asked Sam as they were waiting for their mother to come pick them up after school.
“What?”
“Either Eric or Nadia called a divorce lawyer because he got the phone call.”
“Oh no...” Sam sighed.  “We’d better not tell Mom and Dad though... other wise they’ll freak....”
“Yeah you’re probably right.”
~*~
and there was another two tiaras in there!
but ooh man. this does not sound good
at all *whines*

By the time Dylan got home that afternoon he was fuming.  He slammed the front door and found his parents sitting in the family room talking. 
“Who the hell do you people thing you are?” Dylan screamed at them.
“Dylan! What’s wrong with you?” Nadia gasped. 
“You fight and you scream and then you look all civil but I know that one of you called a divorce lawyer.” Dylan saw the expressions on his parent’s faces turn to one of shock and horror.  “Yeah that’s right I got a phone call from some family law attorney.  Well thanks a whole bunch for telling me about it.” Dylan screamed as he ran out the front door of the house. 
oh man. *covers face with hands* this had better not initiate more yelling!!

Nadia and Eric looked at each other in shock.  Nadia was nearly in tears. 
“You called a lawyer?” They asked in unison.  Then they again stared at each other in silence. 
“Wait you didn’t call the lawyer?” Eric asked Nadia.
“Of course not!  Did you?” Nadia asked.
“No.” Eric said. 
“Then who...?”
:blink:

“Aw damn it!” Eric groaned. 
“What?”
“My parents.... I told them about our counseling and stuff – which was my own dumb fault- and my mom suggested this lawyer.  I told her we weren’t getting divorced but she didn’t listen as usual...”
“Oh...” Nadia sighed. 
“Nadia I swear I don’t want to divorce you- not ever.” Eric said. 
Tears were now dripping down Nadia’s face.  “I don’t want to divorce you either.  I want to stay married.” She sobbed. 
“Me too... I mean things are going well right?” Eric said. 
Nadia nodded. Eric leaned over and kissed her. 
“I guess we should go get him...” Eric sighed. 
“Wait...” Nadia said as she pulled Eric toward her and kissed him more passionately this time and then they lay down on the sofa....
does that mean what I think it means? (katy would be flipping out right about now :lol:smiley: :naughty:? OMG and they're not going to get divorced!
*dances around*
dumb mumma and dadda weiss :P

Code:
~*~
*runs around with a pitchfork and yells* CHARGE! *attacks tiara with pitchfork*

Code:
“Dylan what are you doing here?” Sydney gasped as Dylan came through the back door of her house.  
“My parents are getting a divorce.” 
“What?!” Sydney gasped.  
“Oh no Dylan is it true?” Mel asked.  
“You knew?” Sydney looked at her.  
“Uh....” Mel stammered.  “What happened Dylan?”
“Well I confronted them about the phone call from the attorney and neither of them denied it so... I just left.”  Dylan said and then he sat down at the kitchen table and was silent.  
Michael came home later that evening and found Dylan in the same position.  
“What’s with him?” Michael whispered to Sydney.  She pulled him into his office and said,
“He said Nadia and Eric are divorcing.” 
“Oh no...” Michael said.  “Is he sure?”
Sydney shrugged. “It’s what he says.”  Sydney put her arms around her husband’s waist and hugged him tightly.  He kissed the top of her head gently.  Just then their doorbell rang.  
and now eric and nadia come in and then someone yells out group hug, right?
i did that in an elevator the other day. it's so funny. and then when the doors open, like everytime they open, you gasp dramatically and everyone either stares at you or jumps
;) so funny 😆

Code:
It was Nadia and Eric who were looking surprisingly cheerful.  
“Okay....” Michael said as he let them into the house.  
“He’s here isn’t he?” Nadia asked.
“He’s here.” Sydney told her.  “He says you two are divorcing.”
Nadia ignored her sister’s comment and went directly to the kitchen where she and Eric sat down across from their son.  
“Dylan your father and I are not getting divorced.”
“Your not?” He asked without looking at them.
“No we’re not.  That phone call was just a misunderstanding and/or a sick joke from your grandparents.  But we are NOT divorcing.”
“Really?” He asked.  
“Really.” His mother smiled.  The three of them hugged and then joined Sydney and Michael who were still waiting in the foyer.  
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! :lol: :smiley: ^_^ :P :D :woot: (y) :cool:

Code:
“I assume that you heard we are NOT divorcing.” Eric said.  Sydney and Michael nodded.  
“Thanks for uh... not butting in.” Nadia smiled.
“Anytime.” Sydney and Michael said. 
“Well we should be going...” Eric said.  Sydney followed the three of them out.  
“You look happy.” She whimpered to her sister.  
Nadia gave her a hug and whispered back, “I am and we totally had sex!”
Sydney laughed and then waved goodbye.  
LOL! nice way to end a perfectly awesome chapter!

Code:
a/n: ok so heres the deal - i was gonna make the whole wadia fights go on much longer but just as i was writing this chap in december we got promo pics and there was wadia ones and i went CRAZY litterally i was like hyperventilating and like OMGOMGOMG WADIA IS SOOOOOOO CUTE - so i had to stop the fighting because of the fact that im such a shipper i couldnt take it anymore  :innocent:
*kicks channel 7* I HATE THEM!

luv juju :harp:

i'm so glad that eric and nadia are not getting a divorce and i'm glad to hear that things are doing good for the two of them. thanks for the pm and please update soon :smiley:

Wooo I am glad they made up!! WOohoo :D :D
Poor Dylan had to answer the phone tho. But thank God it's just a false alram! ^_^

yay great chapter!! I always enjoy reading it!! :D
Thank you for the PM!

Lesley

Chapter 26~Everyone out!~
In the weeks since she had been caught smoking pot, Sam had tried to lay low as much as possible. She had realized that her life was going crazy and she needed to stop it. So she had kept her grades up in school, obeyed her parent’s orders and fought minimally with her mother.
It was actually working out ok because her parents had backed off a bit on their Nazi-prison-camp-like treatment of her. They even allowed her to watch TV with them in the evenings if she had all her work done.
One Friday night in mid-November Sydney, Michael, Eric and Nadia planned an evening out together. Dylan came over to hang out with Sam and Mel.
“Are you sure we don’t have to call your grandparents to come over?” Sydney asked them.
“Mom we’ll be fine!” Sam insisted.
“Ok we’ll be back by 12.” Sydney smiled as she took her husband’s arm and the four parents left.
“So what are we gonna do?” Dylan asked.
“I dunno.” Mel shrugged. Just then the doorbell rang. Sam went to answer it.
“Angie, Max, Thomas... What are you guys doing here?” Sam asked in surprise.
“We are throwing a party.” Angie said as she forced her way into their house.
“WHAT?” The three of the gasped.
“Oh yeah a big huge party – like everyone in school is coming. Well everyone but Chris – he’s too chicken s*** to come. You know we really should stop being friends with him.” Max said.
“Guys no I’m under house arrest as it is and...” Sam began.
“No worries babe – we’ll have it all cleaned up by the time Mommy and Daddy get back.” Thomas said as he kissed her cheek.
“But...” Sam began but as she was talking a massive group of people blaring loud music came through the open front door. “Oh no.” she sighed.
“SAM!” Mel hissed as she took Sam’s arm and led her into the library. “Mom and Dad will KILL YOU!”
“I know I know help me get rid of these people please Mel!” Sam begged. “Dylan you watch and make sure they don’t come in here and break stuff ok?” Dylan nodded in agreement.

An hour later Sam and Mel had made no progress in getting her unwanted guests to leave.
“Mel what are we going to do?” Sam asked while almost in tears.
“I don’t know.... we’ve got to keep trying.” Mel sighed.
“What is your problem Sam relax it’s a party!” Thomas said while sipping his beer.
“No you don’t get it my parents are going to chop me up and then burn the pieces and my grandfather will help them get rid of the evidence.” Sam groaned.
“Babe you’re so tense just have this beer and lighten up already.” Thomas laughed as he shoved a drink at her. Sam pushed it away and went to go clean up the popcorn that had just spilled all over the floor.
“Oh no what time is it?” She asked when she was done.
“After 11” Someone said.
“Oh no...” Sam sighed. Then she went to find Dylan who was trying to keep people from destroying her parents library.

Just then the music cut off.
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?” She heard her father scream.
“Oh no.” Sam said as her heart fell to her stomach. Sam, Dylan and Mel walked slowly to the back of the house where they found their four angry parents glaring at them and all the other party guests. The three of them looked at the floor.
“Well if it isn’t the head inmate and her partners in crime.” Michael sneered.
“Yo chill out man!” Thomas said as he put an arm around Sam who was beginning to sob quietly. Michael lunged at him and Thomas backed off.
“OK party’s over EVERYBODY OUT!” Eric shouted. The party guests began to groan as they made there way out of the house.
“Sam you had better explain this.” Sydney said sternly.
“Mom I...” Sam began.
“It was me Mom.” Mel said.
“YOU?!” The four adults gasped.
“Yeah I uh heard Sam’s friends talking at school and I told them to come over to cheer her up....”
“Yeah and I helped.” Dylan said.
“Then they showed up with all these people and before I knew it everything was out of hand.” Mel sighed.
“Sam is this true?” Michael asked her. Sam nodded sadly.
“I tried to help her get the people out but... it was no use.” Sam sighed. Michael and Sydney exchanged glances with Nadia and Eric. They were all hesitant to believe that Mel and Dylan were completely behind this but they had no other choice.
“Very well then Mel you will clean up this mess.”
“And Dylan is going to help her.” Nadia said firmly.
“Sam you may go to bed.” Michael told her.
“No I want to help them....” Sam said.
“Alright fine well get moving.” Sydney said as she and the other three left the kids to their work. They all went into Michael’s office which was luckily untouched since the door had been locked.
“You believe them?” Nadia asked.
“Of course not.” Sydney sighed. “But what are we going to do?”
“Ground them.” Eric said.
“Sam is already grounded until the end of the decade.” Michael said.
“Well Dylan is grounded now too.”
“Same with Mel... honestly I don’t know what’s gotten into them” Sydney sighed.
“Well maybe Sam...” Nadia began. “Wait I didn’t mean that.”
“Well its true.” Sydney sighed as she sat down in a chair. “Sam’s gone ....”
“Wacko.” Eric said.
“Yeah really...” Sydney sighed.
“Aw honey I know you’re trying and to tell you the truth I don’t know what we’d do different.” Nadia said as she stroked her sister’s hair.
“Yeah really.... except maybe military school.” Eric laughed.
“We thought that but she’s 18 and wouldn’t stay...” Michael sighed.
“Well take stuff away from her- like that Prada bag she likes so much.” Eric suggested.
“Yeah cut off her money supply.” Nadia said.
“She’d just steal from Mel then.” Sydney sighed.
“Don’t pay for college?” Nadia suggested.
“Well then she’d be really screwed because she couldn’t get a job....”
“Yeah and she’d have to live in a rat infested apartment instead of the mansion.” Eric laughed.
“I just don’t know...” Sydney sighed.
~*~

“Why did you guys do that?” Sam asked once the parents were out of hearing range. “I mean you could have totally screwed me over....”
“Yeah but Sam this wasn’t your fault- you didn’t invite them here.” Mel said.
“Yeah but still...”
“But Sam there is no way you would have been able to convince your parents you hadn’t invited them unless we took the blame – look its no big deal.” Dylan shrugged as he began putting cups into a large trash bag.
“But I was so mean to you guys...” Sam said.
“It doesn’t matter. We’re family.” Dylan smiled.
“Besides otherwise you would be on your way to jail by now and I think I’d kinda miss you.” Mel winked.
“Thanks guys” Sam said when she hugged them both.
“Just promise us one thing.” Mel said.
“Anything.”
“Don’t do anything else stupid.” Mel sighed.

Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05
16. stealthy
17. Mountaineer4746
18. ~VartansGirl~
19. Agent Roberts
20. gucci_94
21. Bekirock
22. ASIOagent
23. berry_kyoote_spy88
24. Alwazabrat
25. pantarei47
26. blue_bird
27. Spirit
28. Bubbles
29. maddy28
47. krzykty57789
47.474747 anji_alias
72. blue_bird
74. gis_scaper
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash - Ash

PM list
vartan-lova
littlemissliketofight
PoketRockets11
KoalaMV
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
Alias_Fan0202
SydneyVaughn47
superspy
syd26
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sfs&v
peanutbutter
aliasfreak8903
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
mbellsdiva
mountaineer143
Mountaineer4746
alias05
stealthy
~VartansGirl~
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
anji_alias
vaughnshoney
Dani 22 01 1979
Agent Roberts
aliasgirl89
sunshine231
agentmoose
SydVaughn1001
ooigooicatarpiller
gucci_94
Jen-Jen
Bekirock
ASIOagent
SweetiePie
sparklingrainbow
gis_scaper
Bubbles
aliasfancarrie7
blue_bird
ashqua
msu_ruby
retropanda
Kate Finn_BH
alias_luver
gartan011
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
lizababy
frangipani
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
LaurenRachael
rissa_bee
gillybean
maddy28
freaky
fire*N*ice

YAY I LOVE THAT!

and sam WASN'T bad, so mel and dylan were so NICE to take the blame!

can't quote this time, and i'm going out of town so i won't be able to review the next few chaps, just so you know! :D

Beth! 🍦

ETA: haha WOW i'm first!

Great update once again. Glad Sam's finally getting her act together. Was so nice of Mel and Dylan to take the blame for her.

Thanks for the PM.

That was really sweet of Dylan and Mel! Thomas is a jerk!! Sam should leave that ass! Maybe they'll break up and Sam'll find a good guy that's worthy of her.

aww i kant believe sam's friends!! -_-
it was sooo nice of mel nad dylan to take the blame!
kant wait for more!
great update! :D

Back