Why Me?

Sam what have you done? I hope that fight that Syd and Michael had was a wake up call for her and she will stop being do effin stupid!

Great Updates! Thank you for THREE chapters!

Megan

omg that is soo sad i cant believe it, how could sam be soo stupid, i bet thomas made her do it uhh and she still doesnt get the picture, he got her drunk he threw her a party he made her do that lol HES SOOO BAD uhhh lol i cant wait for more thanks

Did I read the PM right 3 chapters :woot: !!! Woooooo

~Thanksgiving~

I'm so glad wadia's back already or I would think this was gonna be the way someone got mortaly hurt like in SFT when Nadia had the car crash (n)

and usually a family wide feud.

Uh oh, :thinking: they only just got everything sorted...

However this year was slightly different

Hope that means no fighting :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

You remember the first Thanksgiving we all spent together

I believe I was just remembering it myself... (n)

Eric put his arm around her waist and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

:love: Wadia Wadia Wadia Wadia Wadia...woo woo woo

“Less than thrilled.” Jack sighed.

Understatement...

I have to cut down on quotes, there's 3 chaps and I only have 10 quotes and 10 codes

“Do you think we’ll ever find out the truth?” Mel whispered as they walked back to the house.
“Who knows...” Sam shrugged.

Janet knows... and the bettas... oh roll on chapter 47!

“Hey babe.” Thomas said as he came up behind Sam the next week after Thanksgiving.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.... why didn't she dump him yet??? After the party thing, she's still talking to him :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh I hope it's him that gets caught... oh with another girl... te he he or better still with Max cause I don't like him almost as much as I don't like Thomas.

Not going to quote the next bit as it's a waste of a quote on a stupid date between devil child and now could be so nice Sam (n) (n) :wine:

Fifteen minutes later Sydney and Michael arrived home. “Wonder where they are?” Sydney asked.

Uh oh.... Ooo is this when they call thomas' parents as in Ms Reed herself...

He stopped when he saw his nearly naked daughter standing next to an equally naked boy.

Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh again a million times.... poor sam... well stupid sam but still um yeah...

Code:
Then he looked back to Mel who was trying to put on her clothes.

You ment Sam there right!!! Unless Mel just started to shed clothing too because she was feeling left out or something... ok gonna stop talking and read that as Sam.

Code:
“Well how else is she going to learn?!” Michael said.
“Don’t yell at me Michael” Sydney shouted.

No :nonono: the fight in the title- it's about Syd and Vaughn... that's bad that is very very bad... oh no, you fix Wadia then you do this to Syd and Vaughn (n)

Code:
So she did and she cried herself to sleep.

Aw Janet I may have to do the same... *sniff sniff* they haven't had a fight since SFT and even then there was no shouting.... :cry:

Ewww, I don't like Sam!!

After all the trouble she's been in she still brings a guy up to her room and gets caught in bed? Haha, doesn't she have the common sense to lock her door at least?

Michael was right, throw her out.

I hope Syd and Vaughn work things out. Screw what happens to Sam, lol.

Great update!!

Thanks for the pm.
✌️

oh no
What has she done?
Sam better do something to fix what she has done
She better talk to her dad and her mom and tell them that they sholdn't be fighting on her
She should learn to take responsibilty for her actions
Oh man
I hope she didn't ruin her parents relationship
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

I'm glad Thanksgiving was peaceful.
Sam, Dylan and Mel are getting curious about their parents. They suspect there is more to the story. They are sooooo right.
They need to know about everyone working together while Nadia was injured and in the hospital.
They need to know why they don't speak to their other grandparents anymore.

At least we know they (or at least Sam) will know the truth about Sam's conception.

Thomas continues to be bad news. I'm glad Michael finally told him to stay away from Sam.

I did this, Sam thought. They’ve never fought in 16 years but they’re fighting now because of me and everything I’ve done. I ruined everything. I ruined my own life. I ruined my parent’s marriage. I destroyed my family.

It's about time she woke up and smelled the roses.

Just then a door slammed downstairs. “Just leave me alone Michael!” She heard her mother scream. Sam scrambled up and went into her room. Sydney ran up the stairs crying and slammed the door to her own bedroom.

I hope Sydney and Michael make up very soon. Maybe before the night is over, I hope.

“What have I done?” Sam sighed. She looked at the clock. It was only nine but she felt so exhausted all she wanted to do was go to bed. So she did and she cried herself to sleep.

It's about time she cried. I hope this was the last wake-up call Sam needs.

I'm really surprised Sam has finally felt sorry for something that she did. And I truly hope that with the threat to kick her out of the house, she realizes her bad and rebelious behavior has gone too far.

Now with Michael and Syd...I don't think them being angry with each other will last very long. They'll follow the rule about not going to be angry.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Stupid stupid Sam ... I have no words about her right now ... noo Michael and Syd cant fight (not good) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Evil place to end it Janet. At least Sam now realises that she's causing all these problems, maybe now she'll behave a little more.

Thanks for the PM. Can't wait for more.

i feel sorry for all of them. to sam, becasue i know in her heart she didn't want to hurt her parents but she did, to mel, because she knows how guilty her sister is feeling, to sydney & michael because they don't know what to do with sam anymore and they had their first fight. well, i do hope you update soon, can;t wait to read more. thanks for the pm

omg i just read searching for the truth again, lol it took me like the whole weekend, but i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, i cried a few times though, and then i read why me again just to catch up, and that was sooooooooooooooooo good as well.

omg i cant belive sam, with tom and then syd and vaughn walking in and seeing that, s*** i would die if that happened to me lol. mel is such a sweetie for saying the party thing was her fault, and poor dylan i feel so sorry for him. but nadia and wiess have stopped fighting now right? but syd and vaughn have started (n)

plz update agian soon

luv maddy :D

aww thanksgiving was soo nice and then ...ahh the TREE!! lol :smiley:
but then..why did sam hafta go and invite thomas over?!?!!? -_-
oh no!! syd and vaughn are fighting!! (n)
awesome chappy :D (y)

loved the thanksgiving dinner
why did sam invite thomas over???? :angry:
omg...syd and vaughn fighting?...man sam REALLY needs to get her act together so she wont cause any more problems
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

thanx 4 the triple update!!! :jump:
when does she dump thomas!! I hate him! and i like sam, she is cute!!! (yes, deep inside!)
and ya know, i dont think it soooo bad that S/v fought, it has 2 happen once in a while!!

Ugh I really HATE Thomas now! He's such an a$$!! :angry:

Well at least Sam is sorta regretting now... that's good news. :D
*squeals* Syd and Mike are fighting!!! Wow! :blink:
I think it's not bad either but *sobs* don't make Syd cry!!!! :cry:

Great chapters!! Very intense!!!11 ;D
Thanks for the PM! ^^

Lesley

Chapter 30
~Fixing It~
We just had a fight... we never fight... Was the thought going through both Sydney and Michael’s minds.
Around 10:30 when he figured they had both had a chance to cool off, Michael walked up to his bedroom and opened the door.
“Syd you awake?” He whispered to his wife who was lying flat on her back on their bed.
“Yeah I couldn’t sleep....” She sighed.
“We had a fight.” Michael said quietly as he sat down in bed with her.
“I know.” She said tearfully.
“We never fight.”
“I know.”
“I’m sorry.” They both said in unison. Michael leaned down and kissed her then he hugged her tightly.
“It really sucks when we fight.” He said.
“I agree, let’s not do it again ok?”
“Ok.” Michael agreed.
“What are we going to do?”
“I really don’t know but I’m too beat to think about it now.” Michael sighed.
“Too beat really? Because you know the one good thing about fighting.”
“What?”
“Making up...” She sighed as she began to unbutton his shirt. “But if you’re too beat...”
“No, no I’m wide awake.” He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her.
“Good.” She giggled happily.

~*~

The next morning Sam got up and cautiously went downstairs. She found Mel in the kitchen cleaning dishes.
“Have they spoken?” Sam asked.
“To who each other?” Mel asked. Sam nodded. “I don’t think so...”
“Oh God, oh God this is it I’ve ruined all our lives... I’ve really gone too far this time...”
“Yeah you have.” Mel sighed.
“No, no I can fix it!” Sam said. She stormed into the family room where she found her parents reading the Sunday paper.
“Guys we need to talk.... I mean I know I’ve been a pain in the ass lately but I swear I can change I’m just so sorry oh God you have no idea how sorry I am I wish I could take it all back but I can’t but I’m going to chance I swear. I won’t go out and I won’t have friends over and I’ll do my homework – I’ll even ask for extra credit and I’ll do anything you want just please, please don’t break up because of me please!” Sam said as she was nearly in tears.
“Sam, Sam calm down.” Sydney said.
“What are you talking about – us breaking up?” Michael said.
“Well you guys had a fight – you guys never fight.” Sam said. By this time Mel was staring at from the entrance to the family room.
“It was just a fight.” Sydney laughed.
“Yeah but it was scary.” Mel said.
“Yeah I mean now we know what Dylan was talking about all that time...” Sam sighed. Michael and Sydney looked at each other and sighed.
“Come here you guys.” Sydney said. “I’m sorry we fought but everything is fine now.”
“Really?” Sam sniffed.
“Yes really.” Michael said. “Listen we’re a family – and we’ll be together forever no matter what ok?”
“OK.” Sam sniffed. Then the four of them hugged.
“Sam you know everything isn’t perfect with you though right?” Sydney asked.
“I know”
“You have to earn our trust back.” Michael said.
“Yeah I know. But I will I swear.” Sam said and then she hugged them both very tight. “I love you guys.”

Chapter 31
~The Sequal~
For the next few weeks Sam behaved as perfectly as possible. She realized just how much she had screwed everything up. Her parents fight had been a real awakening to her. She fully realized then that her actions had consequences to other people than just herself. She desperately wanted to make things right again.

~*~
“Girls I have something for you.” Sydney smiled at them one Saturday morning a few weeks before Christmas.
“What?” Mel asked.
“Well you know how I was writing a sequel to ‘Why Me?’” Sydney began.
“Yeah.” Sam said.
“Well here is the first part of it. I’d like you two to read it – if you want to that is.” Sydney said.
“YEAH!”
“Of course we do!” Mel smiled. They both took the packet of papers she handed them and went to the family room to read.

“You gave it to them?” Michael whispered as he came up behind his wife.
“Uh huh.”
“Do you think they’ll figure it out – that its really us I mean?” He asked.
“I don’t think so... I mean how could they?” Sydney sighed.

~*~

“Mom this is awesome!” Sam told her.
“You really like it?”
“YES!” Mel beamed. “So when are you going to keep going?”
“Yeah because I totally wanna know when she gets with her hot boss. They totally need to kiss.” Sam said.
“Yeah why haven’t they kissed already?” Mel asked.
“Well... they don’t want to rush things.” Sydney smiled.
“Yeah but they just need to do it already.” Sam said.
“Sam!” Sydney gasped as she threw a pillow at her daughter.
“What?” She laughed. “They do.”
“Well maybe they want to wait.” Sydney said as she smiled at her husband who had just walked into the room.
“Well they still need to have wild monkey sex eventually” Sam sighed.
“SAM!” Her father gasped. Sam just giggled.
“So what’s really happening next?” Mel asked.
“Well they’ll go on a date.” Sydney smiled.
“To a Christmas party.” Michael added.
“How do you know?” Sam asked.
“Your mother told me.” He smiled.
“And then they’ll kiss under the mistletoe.” Sydney said happily.
“AWWWWWWW” Sam and Mel said together.
“That’s where your mother and I first kissed.” Michael said seeing no harm in sharing that little truth.
“Really that’s so cute!” Mel smiled.
“Yeah it was.” Sydney sighed happily as she put her arm around her husband.
“Oh no they’re going to start making out – we better run!” Sam said as she bolted off the couch and Mel followed.
Sydney and Michael laughed but then they did make out.

Wild Monkey Sex ;) -- That would be a dedication to all my loyal SFT readers you know who you are ;)

Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05