Why Me?

blue_bird said:
it does??? i just read it two days ago i think... oh geezzzz its all about HOW they fell in love???
[post="1189928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

absolutely ;)
i'm gonna post it after this story is done :D

Ugh! :blink: NOOOO!!!!! My God I want to castrate Thomas!!!!! :angry: I apologize for my excessive use of words but... BUT I really DO hate him.. grrr
*sobs* Syd/Michael are gonna be so heartbroken... (n)
Annnnyways...... great chapters!! :D
Can't wait to see where you're taking this! :cool:

Thanks for the PM!

Lesley

SkyGirl5 said:
absolutely ;)
i'm gonna post it after this story is done :D
[post="1189930"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh goodness!!!!!! i bet that will be soooooooo lovely!!! i love the story.. a fairytale love story!!! oh geez... janet please PM me!!!!!! if ever you post it!!!!

SkyGirl5 said:
wait till u see what else thomas does ;)
i think Michael might beat ya to castrating him :lol:
[post="1189934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i have this silly idea... he ends up impregnating her??? so michael ends up... castrating him?? or... he raped her??? oh please... not preggers!!!

see originally i was gonna have it that thomas raped her
but my betas were like 'no too much like mother like daughter'
so ok so then she had sex with him but she didnt really want to so it wasnt exactly rape but it wasnt like she was like yeah baby come here!
u know?

LOL! i understand. hihi! maybe she just got :naughty: at that time. even if she didnt want too... but poor her.. and cant wait to know what else dumbass thomas will do! and cant wait to see michael beat the hell out of thomas. haha!

oh goodness i have a feeling that thomas' mother has something to do with it??? :Ponder: or not???

geez janet the suspense is killing me!!! i just have to wait... until tomorrow...

YES? thomas' mother has something to do with it??? geez janet! im like... :woot:

cant wait for tomorrow... and six more chapters till they find out?? that will be... six days from now? unless you post double chapters?? hehe

oh opps thomas's mom... well she has to do with this indrectly... u'll see
and yeah ummmmm somehow ill make it so the chaps where they find out are this weekend ;)

Did he rape her? now would be the perfect way for Syd to share her story with Sam. great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next I just hope sam doesn't start pushing out her mom again!
~ASH~

Great chapter. Mean place to leave off though. I can't believe she slept with him. I wonder if she is going to regret it. Can't wait to see what happens when her parents find out. Hopefully she won't end up pregnant.

oh opps thomas's mom... well she has to do with this indrectly... u'll see
i knew it. thomas' mom is a doctor right? so she could be the one who helped sydney give birth to sam? or whatsoever... geez! i better read sft again. haha! i have a copy. :woot:

and yeah ummmmm somehow ill make it so the chaps where they find out are this weekend
yes! thank you!!! and after why me is finished... youll post the prequel to reunited. awesome! thanks janet! *please PM me!*

Ten minutes later Sam returned to the basement looking very confused.
“Sam your shirt is on inside out – what were you doing?” Angie asked slyly.
“Oh uh nothing... look Bailey I’m sorry I have to go but happy birthday.” Sam said quickly.
“Sam what’s wrong are you ok?”
“Uh yeah I’m just... not feeling well. Bye.” Sam said as she rushed outside. She got into her car and drove about a block and a half before she broke down crying completely. She pulled the car over in a parking lot and cried for half an hour. Then she finally composed herself and drove home.
Please tell me she didn't do it!!! She can't be that naive!? Awesome chapter. Thanks for the PM and update soon.

Back