Why Me?

Chapter 39
~it makes sense...~
For the next week Dylan and Mel kept mostly to themselves. They kept thinking about the gravity of the information they had received. Dylan felt horrible for Mel and Sam. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if he found out that his mother wasn’t really his mother.
Mel couldn’t express the sadness she felt for Sam. If she had found out that her mother wasn’t really her mom she wasn’t sure what she would do. But still the question remained – who was Sam’s real mother?

By the week before Spring break Dylan and Mel could hide their secret no longer. So one day after school they sat Sam down.
“You guys are freaking me out what’s going on?” Sam asked with a note of concern in her voice.
“You know Greg?”
“What about him?”
“Well his father, Dr. Hecht said he was your pediatrician when you were little.”
“So?” Sam asked.
“Sam... Sam he said that Mom... Mom isn’t....” Mel began but she began to break down.
“Mom isn’t what?” Sam asked as her heart rate began to increase.
“He said that Mom isn’t your mom....” Mel sobbed.
“Wha-“ Sam cried as tears came to her eyes.
“He said she was your nanny and then she married your father.” Dylan said.
“What?! NO!” Sam cried.
“Sam I’m so, so sorry. But it makes sense doesn’t it?” Mel cried.
“NO!!!!!!!” Sam cried as she ran off to her room and cried with her face in her pillow. The information that Sydney was not her real mother had hit Sam so hard she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She was crushed, devastated, heart broken, and saddened more than she could ever say.

For three days Sam stewed with the news of her parents. She hardly spoke at all. Then Sunday night at dinner it all spilled out.
“So you guys are off school this week – should we do something as a family?” Sydney asked.
“Family what family?” Sam barked.
“What?” Michael asked.
“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME! HOW COULD YOU!” Sam screamed.
“What are you talking about?” Sydney asked her.
“You!” Sam screamed as she looked at her mother. Sydney’s face filled with confusion as she looked from Sam to her husband and then back.
“YOU ARENT MY MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! YOU WERE THE NANNY!!!!!!!” Sam screamed.
In that one moment Sydney and Michael’s hearts stopped beating. Their faces turned stark white as the blood rushed from them.
“Sam please...” Sydney began.
“How could you?” Sam gasped as she began to cry. Sydney began to cry as well.
“Please Sam let me...” Sydney said.
“NO! I never want to talk to you again!” Sam screamed as she bolted from the table.
Sydney and Michael just stared at each other knowing that the day they had dreaded for 16 years had finally arrived. Then they looked at Mel who was sobbing quietly in her seat.
“Mel...” Michael began.
“Mel please...” Sydney said. But Mel bolted as well and ran away to her room.
Sydney got up to go after them but she just stop and cried. Michael got up and hugged her tightly. “It’s going to be ok” He said.
“No, no it won’t. Explain it ... It’s going to be so hard and.... I don’t know if I can.” Sydney cried.
“Yes you can, you have me to help. And if we need to – we have four other people we can call.” He said as he hugged her tightly.

*hides*

Addicts & PM list are in spoiler tags...
Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05
16. stealthy
17. Mountaineer4746
18. ~VartansGirl~
19. Agent Roberts
20. gucci_94
21. Bekirock
22. ASIOagent
23. berry_kyoote_spy88
24. Alwazabrat
25. pantarei47
26. blue_bird
27. Spirit
28. Bubbles
29. maddy28
47. krzykty57789
47.474747 anji_alias
72. blue_bird
74. gis_scaper
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash - Ash

PM list
vartan-lova
littlemissliketofight
PoketRockets11
KoalaMV
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
Alias_Fan0202
SydneyVaughn47
superspy
syd26
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sfs&v
peanutbutter
aliasfreak8903
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
mbellsdiva
mountaineer143
Mountaineer4746
alias05
stealthy
~VartansGirl~
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
anji_alias
vaughnshoney
Dani 22 01 1979
Agent Roberts
aliasgirl89
sunshine231
agentmoose
SydVaughn1001
ooigooicatarpiller
gucci_94
Jen-Jen
Bekirock
ASIOagent
SweetiePie
sparklingrainbow
gis_scaper
Bubbles
aliasfancarrie7
blue_bird
ashqua
msu_ruby
retropanda
Kate Finn_BH
alias_luver
gartan011
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
lizababy
frangipani
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
LaurenRachael
rissa_bee
gillybean
maddy28
freaky
fire*N*ice

LOL janet.. we are down here.. stalking?? haha! peanut!!! who is going to be first??? i am first!!! *muhahahahaha!*

He couldn’t imagine what would happen if he found out that his mother wasn’t really his mother.
i have a friend.. when he learned that he was adopted.. dude.. he just lost it.. he went awol for a year.

But still the question remained – who was Sam’s real mother?
sydney. can i just tell them janet? so life will be easier?? LOL!

“Well his father, Dr. Hecht said he was your pediatrician when you were little.”
“So?” Sam asked.
“Sam... Sam he said that Mom... Mom isn’t....” Mel began but she began to break down.
now this is FOUL. she should have asked SYDNEY first....

“NO!!!!!!!” Sam cried as she ran off to her room and cried with her face in her pillow. The information that Sydney was not her real mother had hit Sam so hard she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She was crushed, devastated, heart broken, and saddened more than she could ever say.
poor sam... she doesnt know what really happened.. if she would only know!!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!

“YOU ARENT MY MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! YOU WERE THE NANNY!!!!!!!” Sam screamed.
this is sooo hard...

“No, no it won’t. Explain it ... It’s going to be so hard and.... I don’t know if I can.” Sydney cried.
“Yes you can, you have me to help. And if we need to – we have four other people we can call.” He said as he hugged her tightly.
lol janet.. hehehe!! this update is killing me...

what will happen next?? how are they going to explain everything???? can i just hand them my copy of SFT?? hehehe!

awesome update... :winner:

Aww the poor Girls.

Once I am sure they are told what happened.

I am sure they will forgive them right??

Can't wait to see the next chapter.

:smiley: ;)

blue_bird said:
of course.. WE ARE ADDICTS. hehe! living up to the name...
its coz we love your fics! and we are having fun.. haha!
[post="1196385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

peanutbutter said:
lol, we're just doing our job! :lol:
[post="1196386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahah i love you guys :hug:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and it's not even chapter 40!!!! when do we get the explination

oh Janet this is crazy mad

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks for the PM

I'm just gonna screa m on my own now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhahhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhahhhh

She should have been told the truth earlier, and by her parents. And of course, I had a feeling a reaction like this was coming:
“Family what family?” Sam barked.
“What?” Michael asked.
“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME! HOW COULD YOU!” Sam screamed.
“What are you talking about?” Sydney asked her.
“You!” Sam screamed as she looked at her mother. Sydney’s face filled with confusion as she looked from Sam to her husband and then back.
Now the situation is more tense.

And I think they definitely need to get those four other people involved. Sam especially, but also Mel and Dylan, need to hear the whole story.

Very good update.

Thank God! It finally came out and they're forced to tell Sam and Mel what happened. Syd and Michael should've told them long ago. Maybe not the whole story but a watered down version, leaving the full story to when the girls were older and could understand better.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Hey!

“So?” Sam asked.
“Wha-“ Sam cried as tears came to her eyes.
“He said she was your nanny and then she married your father.” Dylan said. 
“What?! NO!” Sam cried. 
“Sam I’m so, so sorry.  But it makes sense doesn’t it?” Mel cried.
“NO!!!!!!!” Sam cried as she ran off to her room and cried with her face in her pillow.  The information that Sydney was not her real mother had hit Sam so hard she felt like she couldn’t breathe.  She was crushed, devastated, heart broken, and saddened more than she could ever say.
:stretcher: ahhh it isn't like that!!! (n)

In that one moment Sydney and Michael’s hearts stopped beating.  Their faces turned stark white as the blood rushed from them. 
“Sam please...” Sydney began.
“How could you?” Sam gasped as she began to cry.  Sydney began to cry as well.
“Please Sam let me...” Sydney said.
“NO! I never want to talk to you again!” Sam screamed as she bolted from the table. 
>_< They finally patched up their relationship and now just..... NO!!!!! *dies*

“Mel please...” Sydney said.  But Mel bolted as well and ran away to her room. 
Sydney got up to go after them but she just stop and cried.  Michael got up and hugged her tightly.  “It’s going to be ok” He said. 
“No, no it won’t.  Explain it ... It’s going to be so hard and.... I don’t know if I can.” Sydney cried.
“Yes you can, you have me to help.  And if we need to – we have four other people we can call.” He said as he hugged her tightly.
Yeah please clear up this misunderstanding!! It's about time tsk tsk..... PLEASE! :notworthy:
It breaks my heart seeing it turn out to be like this..... :(

Great chapter but don't let us hang in there for too long, haha!! :P
Thanks for the PM!!

Lesley

Uh oh
I new that was gong to happen
This is going to be difficult for all of them
I don't know how Syd will explain this
And Sam and Mel probably wont talk to them for days
Cause teenage girls can hold a pretty good grudge
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please