Why Me?

:eek: I just caught up. Great chapters!! Why did Mel have to get a boyfriend with Danny as his dad?!? Why!? :lol: Poor Sam. She had just gotten close to Syd again and now this happens. Well, at least she will be able to know the truth about everything now....
Thanks for the PMs! I cant wait for more!

SkyGirl5 said:
Chapter 39
~it makes sense...~
For the next week Dylan and Mel kept mostly to themselves.  They kept thinking about the gravity of the information they had received.  Dylan felt horrible for Mel and Sam.  He couldn’t imagine what would happen if he found out that his mother wasn’t really his mother. 
Mel couldn’t express the sadness she felt for Sam.  If she had found out that her mother wasn’t really her mom she wasn’t sure what she would do.  But still the question remained – who was Sam’s real mother?
this is the chapter leading up to 40
should be interesting
*rubs hands together*

By the week before Sring break Dylan and Mel could hide their secret no longer.  So one day after school they sat Sam down. 
“You guys are freaking me out what’s going on?” Sam asked with a note of concern in her voice. 
“You know Greg?”
“What about him?”
“Well his father, Dr. Hecht said he was your pediatrician when you were little.”
“So?” Sam asked.
*prepares herself for a freak out*

“Sam... Sam he said that Mom... Mom isn’t....” Mel began but she began to break down.
“Mom isn’t what?” Sam asked as her heart rate began to increase.
“He said that Mom isn’t your mom....” Mel sobbed.
“Wha-“ Sam cried as tears came to her eyes.
“He said she was your nanny and then she married your father.” Dylan said. 
“What?! NO!” Sam cried. 
“Sam I’m so, so sorry.  But it makes sense doesn’t it?” Mel cried.
“NO!!!!!!!” Sam cried as she ran off to her room and cried with her face in her pillow.  The information that Sydney was not her real mother had hit Sam so hard she felt like she couldn’t breathe.  She was crushed, devastated, heart broken, and saddened more than she could ever say. 
b-b-b-but it IS sydney
omg now sam's going to be thinking that sydney never really clicked with her because she wasn't her daughter! 🇳🇴 this is bad... (state the obvious)

For three days Sam stewed with the news of her parents.  She hardly spoke at all.  Then Sunday night at dinner it all spilled out.
“So you guys are off school this week – should we do something as a family?” Sydney asked. 
“Family what family?” Sam barked.
“What?” Michael asked.
“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME! HOW COULD YOU!” Sam screamed. 
“What are you talking about?” Sydney asked her.
“You!” Sam screamed as she looked at her mother.  Sydney’s face filled with confusion as she looked from Sam to her husband and then back. 
“YOU ARENT MY MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! YOU WERE THE NANNY!!!!!!!” Sam screamed. 
In that one moment Sydney and Michael’s hearts stopped beating.  Their faces turned stark white as the blood rushed from them. 
i'd be like fainting at this point
they're pretty good! :notworthy:

“Sam please...” Sydney began.
“How could you?” Sam gasped as she began to cry.  Sydney began to cry as well.
“Please Sam let me...” Sydney said.
“NO! I never want to talk to you again!” Sam screamed as she bolted from the table. 
Sydney and Michael just stared at each other knowing that the day they had dreaded for 16 years had finally arrived.
and it took long enough!
i mean er...
janet, have i told you lately that i wub you?
:hide:

Then they looked at Mel who was sobbing quietly in her seat.
“Mel...” Michael began.
“Mel please...” Sydney said.  But Mel bolted as well and ran away to her room. 
Sydney got up to go after them but she just stop and cried.  Michael got up and hugged her tightly.  “It’s going to be ok” He said. 
“No, no it won’t.  Explain it ... It’s going to be so hard and.... I don’t know if I can.” Sydney cried.
“Yes you can, you have me to help.  And if we need to – we have four other people we can call.” He said as he hugged her tightly. 
i cannot WAIT to see what happens in the next chappy
i still may need to pull a sickie tomorrow
*sigh*

proabbly won't though :cry:

LOVED IT! this is getting sooo angsty and i love it
how i can love angst AND fluff i'll never understand

meh i won't dwell on it
there are a lot of things i don't understand about myself

luv juju :harp:

o man
they shouldnt have overreacted like that...but at the same time i dont blame them
hope they let them explain
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

oh no!! (n) thats so sad...i hope everything turns out okay afer syd and vaughn talk to sam and mel. everything was going so fine too!!
well great update! i kant wait for more! :D (y)

ashqua said:
I have a question I want to ask you, are we going to learn how Sydney and Vaughn slept together and who took Sam away?
[post="1197081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm not going to tell you exactly when... oh well I will - all is revealed... or as much as will ever be revealed is in Chapter 47 - ironically enough :P

First I'd like to shout out a big Congrats!!!!! to Jennifer on her SAG award last night :hug:

Chapter 40
“Sam,” Sydney whispered through her tears. She opened her daughter’s door slowly and saw her curled up sobbing on her bed.
“Go away.” She managed.
“Sam I know you don’t want to talk but you have to know the truth.” Sydney said as she came and sat next to her daughter’s bed. Sam just rolled over and looked away. “Sam please just give me one minute.” Sydney sobbed. Sam ignored her.
“Fine... just look at this.” Sydney said as she placed a paper down in front of her. Then she left.

Sam picked up the paper and sat up to read it. It was a paper that stated her biological parents because of a DNA test. Her biological parents: Michael C. Vaughn and Sydney A. Vaughn.
“Sam what’d she give you?” Mel asked. Mel walked over and sat on her sister’s bed next to her. Sam handed her the paper and Mel read it.
“But why....?” Mel asked.
“I don’t know.” Sam sighed.
The sisters sat there just staring at the paper for about an hour in silence. Then they slowly went downstairs and found their parents looking very somber in the family room. They sat very close together at the opposite end of the sofa.
“So this is true?” Sam asked bravely as she held up the DNA test results.
“Yes.” Sydney said.
“So you weren’t the nanny?” Mel asked.
“No I was the nanny.” Sydney sighed.
“Then how?!” Sam asked.
“That is a very, very long complicated story. Much too complicated for tonight.” Sydney sighed. “Tomorrow morning.”
“OK...” Mel sighed.
“Wait not ok – this is my life and I demand to know.” Sam said.
“Very well.” Sydney sighed. “You guys know my books?”
“Yeah what about them?”
“Well what if I told you they were true.”
“They are? What are you talking about?”
“Well the girl in the story – that girl is me.” Sydney said sadly.
Mel and Sam sighed heavily and sat back on the couch. They just stared at their parents. Their father had his arm around their mother and she looked older than she ever had.
“Wait, wait, wait....” Sam said. “If.... if you’re the girl from the story.... and you’re my mother.... and that means.... that means that you...” She looked at her father with a horrified expression. “YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!”
“Sam wait you’re jumping to conclusions!” Sydney said.
“I HATE YOU!” Sam said to her father as she ran off screaming. Mel looked confused for a moment until Sam’s thought process caught up to her. Then she looked as equally horrified.
“Daddy?” She sobbed.
“Mel...” Michael began.
But Mel didn’t wait to hear his response she just ran off crying. Michael sighed heavily.
“We knew this wouldn’t be easy...” Sydney sighed.
“Yeah I know.” Michael sighed. Sydney turned around and kissed him. “It will be ok.”

Upstairs Mel had gone into Sam’s room and lay down on her bed. The sisters held each other tightly and sobbed. They cried until they both fell asleep.

yea i'm gonnna be evil for just a bit longer :angelic:

Addicts & PM list are in spoiler tags...
Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2.222222222 Alias_Fan0202
3. vartan-lova
4. SydneyVaughn47
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
6. peanutbutter
7. mbellsdiva
12. mountaineer143
13. superspy
14. sexcivaughn14
15. alias05
16. stealthy
17. Mountaineer4746
18. ~VartansGirl~
19. Agent Roberts
20. gucci_94
21. Bekirock
22. ASIOagent
23. berry_kyoote_spy88
24. Alwazabrat
25. pantarei47
26. blue_bird
27. Spirit
28. Bubbles
29. maddy28
47. krzykty57789
47.474747 anji_alias
72. blue_bird
74. gis_scaper
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash - Ash

PM list
vartan-lova
littlemissliketofight
PoketRockets11
KoalaMV
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
Alias_Fan0202
SydneyVaughn47
superspy
syd26
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sfs&v
peanutbutter
aliasfreak8903
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
mbellsdiva
mountaineer143
Mountaineer4746
alias05
stealthy
~VartansGirl~
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
anji_alias
vaughnshoney
Dani 22 01 1979
Agent Roberts
aliasgirl89
sunshine231
agentmoose
SydVaughn1001
ooigooicatarpiller
gucci_94
Jen-Jen
Bekirock
ASIOagent
SweetiePie
sparklingrainbow
gis_scaper
Bubbles
aliasfancarrie7
blue_bird
ashqua
msu_ruby
retropanda
Kate Finn_BH
alias_luver
gartan011
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
lizababy
frangipani
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
LaurenRachael
rissa_bee
gillybean
maddy28
freaky
fire*N*ice

third! darn!!!! at least its my two best buds... whew!

Chapter 40
they are going to know?????

Sydney said as she placed a paper down in front of her. Then she left.
NICE MOVE... i cant imagine how hard it must have been for sydney!!!!!!

Sam picked up the paper and sat up to read it. It was a paper that stated her biological parents because of a DNA test. Her biological parents: Michael C. Vaughn and Sydney A. Vaughn.
will she believe this? SHE MUST!!! she's dumb and stubborn if she wont.

“That is a very, very long complicated story. Much too complicated for tonight.” Sydney sighed. “Tomorrow morning.”
yeah its long!!!! imagine... about 218 pages of SFT!!! and 140 chapters!! (lol i looked at my sft file!!)

she definitely has a point! if this were me.. i will also DEMAND to know!!!

now.. calm down gee..

Mel and Sam sighed heavily and sat back on the couch. They just stared at their parents. Their father had his arm around their mother and she looked older than she ever had.

“Wait, wait, wait....” Sam said. “If.... if you’re the girl from the story.... and you’re my mother.... and that means.... that means that you...” She looked at her father with a horrified expression. “YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!”
whew! she processes the info very fast!!!

“I HATE YOU!” Sam said to her father as she ran off screaming. Mel looked confused for a moment until Sam’s thought process caught up to her. Then she looked as equally horrified.
think first before you say anything!!!

Upstairs Mel had gone into Sam’s room and lay down on her bed. The sisters held each other tightly and sobbed. They cried until they both fell asleep.
to have known that your father raped your mother??? they both had this image of their father as sweet and loving... and gentle.. and then they will know this??? piece of incomplete information.. all thanks to DANNY!! darn!!! but.. at least they knew! and the next chapter.. LONG EXPLANATION!! right janet????

thanks for this janet!! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh please don't leave it there....i am going on vacation tomorrow and will be gone for 3 weeks without a computer....

poor sam and mel....i am sure everything will work out (hopefully)

third! darn!!!! at least its my two best buds... whew!
thanx!!!! love ya girl!!!!!! (but i love beating u more! :jump: )
they finally told her the truth!!! congrates!!!
but dont they know from the book that he is not bad? or mayb they do but bcuz they r young they cant understand that things like that can happen?
i know im evil, (mayb?) but there is a good thing about this, that mel and sam are closer than ever!!! and thats good!!!!!

“Fine... just look at this.” Sydney said as she placed a paper down in front of her. Then she left.

ah, the DNA test!!

she's right! ^_^

“They are? What are you talking about?”

:shock: and she just said it.... wow... :stretcher:

She looked at her father with a horrified expression. “YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!”
“Sam wait you’re jumping to conclusions!” Sydney said.

oh god.... this is terribly sad :depressed: poor sam...
lol, I remember the first chapters where I thought Sam was such a b**** and now I feel sooo sorry for her

“Daddy?” She sobbed.

aww... Poor Mel, she must suffer as much as Sam... :cry:

The sisters held each other tightly and sobbed. They cried until they both fell asleep.

sooner or later they had to find out...

yea i'm gonnna be evil for just a bit longer

great :cry:

ok, my review sucked, blame it on Gee and Freaky! I can't babble and review at the same time :( ;)

Aahhhhh nooooooo hear them out Sam!!! And Mel!!!!!!11
Poor them having to go thru this.... o_O

My goodness I think I'm gonna have a heart attack, LOL!

tsk tsk it's really evil to end there.. :P
I loved it tho! :D Can't wait to see what happens next!!!!! XD

Lesley

Back