Why My State Rocks!

Michigan rocks because.....

-We have all of the great lakes surrounding us.

-Mackinac Island gives us a lot of tourism and tons of fudge.

-John Mayer is coming to Grand Rapids on August 4th to do a concert and I am going. :D

-Detroit is the car manufactoring capitol(I think).

-Lots of State parks which mean slots of Hiking, kayaking, Running, swimming etc..

I've always wanted to go to Cali...

I live in Wexford, Pennsylvania which is about 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh...ummmm theres nothing really exciting here to visit or anything...except for maybe the baseball stadium PNC..it's awesome. Except that the pirates suck they always have and almost always will which totally sucks. We have the penguins that suck...Pitt panthers bball is alright and so are the Steelers. We came so close to goin to the Superbowl. We have decent malls and food too. Probably my favorite thing about it is the view on the Fourth of july with the fireworks. The best i've seen.

I was in i think Lake Avon in Ohio which is near clevland and i have to say that it totally blows. Not saying PA's any better but i mean i hate it. You can never find your way around the stupid place. And you wanna know about the lake?? With a lot of rain, rivers drain into the lake and it's a frickin garbage dump at Lake Erie. Not the cleanest water. And the radio stations are horrible! All it is is country and oldies. And i'm not talking about really rural this is a suburb of Clevland! But i bet i was just in a wrong place to be.

Okay lets see

Louisiana

Louisiana has the BEST food in the world!!!!!!!And I have two words for you Mardi Gras!!!! Although hot and humid...ITS A PARTY CITY!!!! We have Cafe Du Monde...the beginning of the Mississippi River...The House of Blues......Great radio stations!!!!!Great malls!!!! Great restaurants, lets name some of them : Houston's, Olive Garden, Semolina's, Chateau Cafe, O'Charlies, and many many many more!

the only good thing about living in northern va is that we are outside D.C and are surrounded by like 3 other states so there is i guess somewhere to always go that is close by! but the town i live in is really boring but it is expanding by the mintue! so the only good thing i can really come up with is living right outside D.C.!

and i really want to move to LA!! i have never been to CA and am dieing to visit!! have to go to hollywood!!

Okay just wait I can tell ya why Florida is the best state EVER!!!!! any edge u go u have a beach, we have Disneyworld, we have MANY other theme parks we havw the hot city of Miami where the Real World was and we have Daytona where the bikers r at. We got hot tan guys that can surfer u drive over a huge bridge and u can get to the Keys. We have a mix of the country and the big cities, we di have winter but in most spots it don't get colder then 20 degress and thats the COLDEST ever!!! he he so that is why my home state FLORIDA IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!

~KM :cool: :sun:

Has anyone seen the last issue of Sports Illustrated?? OMG the hottie LeBron james is on it! He is ont he Cleveland Cavliers! The up and coming NBA team!

NOrth Carolina Rocls. We have the mountains and beach. ACC basketball is huge here. Nascar started here b/c drivers were trying to outrun the cops when their cars were full of moonshine. Krispy Kreme is headquatered in my hometown. The Carolina Panthers are here and are leading their devision. The movie Bull Durham was based on carolina league minor league. The same league that includes the Winston Salem Warthogs who have the best fireworks on the fourth.

OHIO ROCKS BECAUSE:

- they have Skyline Chili
- they have Graeter's ice cream 🍦
- they have Donatos pizza 🍕
- they have the OSU Buckeyes
- they have the Xavier Musketeers
- they have Paramounts Kings Island home of The Beast (the longest wooden roller coaster in the world) and the Son of Beast (the first wooden rollercoaster with a loop in the world)
- they have Cedar Point home of the Top Thrill Dragster (the fastest roller coaster in the world)
- they have the Crosstown Shootout in Cincinnati every year (Go Muskies!)
- they are the 7th most populous state (according to the 2000 census)

right now i'm living in nebraska (not by choice) but I LOVE OHIO and i plan to move there when i'm old enough! i'm a born Ohioan and Cincinnatian and proud of it! :D

Bondgal2007 said:
yep OMG SON OF BEAST now that is one of the best rides ever
i know i used to live 10 minutes from kings island so my dad would take me there almost every other weekend during the summer! son of beast was one of my favorite rides!

Back