Why Part 1..

Yashiza

Cadet
Why..? Part 1

Something about this story: In first part Syd and Vaughn are taking in Vaughn's house... then..

Extra: Don't care about my english. It is really bad, in this is first english fanfic. ^~^;;

---------------------------------------------

"Syd, why you are still here?", asked Vaughn. I was crying, and he didn't even ask why i was crying.. he is really changed in past two years..

"Vaughn, tell me.. Why don't you look at me anymore?"

He looked in my eyes, and i was feeling so much love, but also so much pain.. why, why this happened to us? I can't even touch him.. i didn't cry anymore..

"You have to go now.. my wife is coming in..." I didn't listen anymore.. his wife.. It is hurting so much.. i have to be happy, because Vaughn have founded his love. But i'm so sad, it isn't my happiness. My happiness is with Vaughn and it is all over.. I haven't met Vaughn's why. Is she like me, or is she like my mother?

"Did you listen me Syd? Really, you have to go now." So tender voice.. how much i want to hear tree words.. "Vaughn, can I ask something from you?" He didn't answer.. he thinked something, what i'm going to ask.. "Of course you can", said Vaughn. Now his voice was so.. hard, and weird.. he didn't mean those words..

"Tell me. How you met your wife..?" Vaughn looked clock, and then watched again me. His eyes are so... "Can I ask first something..?" What he is going to ask, why he didn't answer to my queston? "Sure..", i said.. i didn't mean that, i was scared.. what he is going to ask from me? "..do you love......"

It was nightmare, it happened so fast.. it's driving me mad, going out of my head... i heard shots.. window was broken and everywhere was blood.. and..

~~Continue.. sometime..~~

My english.. ^^'

-----------

Why..? Part 2

It was just nightmare.. Vaughn was in floor, blood.. I didn't understand anything, but then somebody throwed gun from window.

"Syd... syd..." He looked at me, he wanted to say something.. my hand were in blood when I touched him.. I wanted kiss him so much, my heart was burning. Suddenly, her wife opened door and saw me and Vaughn, and the gun.. she screamed and ran away.. I think she was Vaughn's wife.. I'm don't sure, I haven't saw any photos. I called to 991, and also I ran away.. I don't why, I just can't
handle my loves blood.. the blood was so dark...

Vaughn's house in middle of forest, it was night, and I was angry. I wanted to find the shooter, and kill him or her.. my love for Vaughn was still alive.. I can't live with this.. I didn't understand why I love Vaughn after all.. two years.. like hundred years.. I was always alone, nobody didn't understand me, he was first and only.. and now he is also gone.. Unfortunately, nothing changed.. dead or
alive, my love is going to last forever. And now somebody is taken that from me.

"So, you are the mysterius women.. Sydney Bristow if I can guess right?", said strange person.. Women.. Her voice was like devil's.. evil and full of darkness.. "I knew it. Vaughn still loved you.", person said... I was scared, I didn't now who she is.. somebody, without love..? "Who you are?", I asked. My queston was so clear, but still I knew it that I can't get answer.. "You know who i'm, what is point
to ask Sydney? You camed again after ten years.. again to destroid my life? But now you are not going to destroid my life.. I'm going to destoid yours..."

Ten years ago? What she is taking? "Poor Syd, you can't understand anything..?" Her voice is so soft, but still pure evil. I looked down, I don't know why, but I knew who is she.. "Sydney.. look at MY eyes.."

Dixon: Who is she..?
Syd: She is..

~~..Continue.. I don't know when.. maybe never..~~

Chapter 3

Syd: Dixon, I can't say.. I don't want to say..
Dixon: Why..? We have to know who shooted Vaughn.
Syd: No you don't....
Dixon: What are you taking about? We have to catch her..
Syd: Do you know how much this is hurting?
Dixon: What?

Dixon didn't watched in my eyes, when he said 'What'.. he didn't care about me, no-one care about me. When I watched Dixon eyes, they were full of fire and anger. He just want to catch her.. I didn't answer to him.

Dixon: So what happened then?

She just said "I'm going to destroy your life.. it is over..".. "What you want from me!", I yelled to her. "What I want from you... I?!!".. she was really angry to me, I didn't know why.. I dont' remember what I did ten years ago, but she.. "WHAT I WANT FROM YOU?!! You don't know how much you have hurted me! Right queston is what YOU want from me?" So hard voice, I did reconized that voice.. and I started to cry.. "Poor Sydney, crying again.. don't know what you want?" She knows my secter.. shw knows everything about me. I can't hide from truth anymore..

"Yes Syd. It is really my... friend, who was allways with you.. friend, who followed you like puppy.. and I really thinked that you are my friend. In my heart, you were just god to me. I telled you my bigest secter.. I said you that I'm in love. My love was Patrick, I just wanted him.. he was also my friend, but he was boy.. I thinked, that he is with me because I'm so kind and nice person.. but I was fool, he just wanted you. You taked him from me, like you are now taking Vaughn from me. And now me endless sorrow is going to end.. also your life is going to end.. You know how?"

Dixon: What did she ment?
Syd: Just for second, i believed that my end is coming.. but then..

..~End is coming.. I think so.. When..?~..

--------------------------------------------------------

So, i want to ask some questons;

What you think about this fanfic?
Do you want about 1-5 more chapters or 6-10? ^^'

Chapter 4

Vaughn camed to there.. sun was rising, and there was light. Light in my heart, I saw Vaughn. He was in bad shape, I didn't believe my eyes. But he was really there, and I don't why but I just wanted to kiss
him.. "Stop it now Lauren!!! This is enough..", said Vaughn.

Dixon: LAUREN?!!!!!! SHE WAS LAUREN?
Sydney: Yes, Lauren.
Dixon: VAUGHN'S WIFE?!
Sydney: ..can you believe this?
Dixon: STUPID! Why didn't you tell my right away! Now she is gone, because of you!

I know it. Why didn't I tell right away to Dixon. Because I know Dixon's secter.. everybody haves own secter, and Lauren telled to me everything.

Sydney: What you mean?
Dixon: I know, you know.. but why?
Sydney: You don't know anything.
Dixon: What you mean? I know everything..

When I hearded that I just wanted to run away, far away. To Vaughn's heart..

Dixon: ..but I don't know what happened there. Tell me.

When Vaughn said 'Stop It now Lauren!!!', Lauren was in shock. She was full of tears, I feel it. She wanted cry, but she can't show own weekness. Everything in her mind was destroid by her love... and suddenly.. she shooted herself.. didn't say anything.. didn't yelled.. shooted.. in heart.. Vaughn was so cloose to her, so Vaughn taked her to own arms.. and I was looking from far away.. "It was your mistake.." It was voice from no-where.. it was voice from my head.. Vaughn said something, something like 'SYD HELP ME!', but I was in my own world. Because of me, because of my love, Vaughn's and Lauren's future is over... 'It's not my fault' said my mind.. Vaughn was yelling and crying, I was in my own world.. Vaughn kissed softly in Lauren's lips.. kiss, so sweet and tender.. I wanted that kiss, but I'm sure that I'm getting that kiss another time.. in my heart, I knew that it all was just lie..

Dixon: So, she is dead?
Syd: Did I said something like that?
Dixon: What you mean?
Syd: I said to you, how Vaughn kissed Lauren. So softly and tender.. kiss was so sweet.. kiss of Vaughn.. and I want to feel it again.. Powerful, full of passon.. why I didn't feel it..?
Dixon: Syd, what you are taking about?!
Syd: Why..?

[Syd eyes were full of fire.. they wanted so much kiss of Vartan, and Dixon really was thinking that Syd has gone crazy.. Suddenly Syd standed up and shooted Dixon..]

Syd: Don't ever call me stupid, my dear friend. This gun if also full of passion.. and now I want Vaughn's kiss.. I'm going to be his Lauren..
Dixon: Sy...syd....

~~~~~
I don't know, I'm not making this more.. I don't know..

Back