why the hyatis?

I mean i know there are only a couple weeks left but why does alias have a 5 weeks hyatis? I have heard of 2 or 3 weeks, but 5! Are they tring to torture us?

There are actually several reason for the hiatus. One is that they can't keep on dishing out new episodes. There are 22 episodes in a season they have already shown 10. Also there are sweeps during the year, generally 3, one's in November, one in Febuary, and one in May? I think. They're for the networks to look at their ratings, whether if it would be picked up for the next year, awards and etc.

Also, because of the Holidays, people are going on vacations and might not catch the new eps. Finally the actors have to have lives too. They're taking a break. I believe they finished filming either Full Discolure (ep 11) or Crossing (ep 12) They won't be filming anything until the new year seeing as JG is back on in West Virginia. Hope i answered your question!
--Mandy :angelic:

someone told me that they went on hiatus because ABC wasn't sure of what they were going to do with the show. i even heard that they were talking about switching it's timeslot (which would be just rediculous if you ask me) but i'm hoping that everything stays the way it is.

don't mess with perfection, man! :D

Back