Season 4 Why would Irena want to kill Sydney?

That just doesn't make sense. Something else must be going on.

My first thought is that Irena is not dead.

My second thought is the possiblilty that the information that the covenant was going to be extracting from Sydney (Remember last season the fight with the fake Francie - Sydney asked why didn't you kill me and Francie said that the covenant had to extract some info from her, so she was under orders not to kill her)

If this information that Sydney has is extremely dangerous and would be fatal if in the hands of the covenant, maybe Irena thought she had no other choice than to have Sydney killed.

It seems to me that it would have to be a really HUGE thing for Irena to want to have Sydney bumped off.

I don't know. I have a hard time believing that Irena would ever put a hit on Sydney. I think that something else is going on, but what?

I have no idea.

My belief is that Irina is really dead, but Jack is not the one that killed her. Perhaps her other sister had something to do with it. :D

I also think that Irina is not dead. And I too don't believe that she'd ever put a hit on her daughter (still remembering the :cry: hug from S2) well, this is Alias, and anything can happen, we'd just have to wait and see...I'm sure JJ will have a logical explaination

I hope she is dead - the last thing I want is a character that will never actually come back! :(
I also don't think Jack did it either. But I'm at a loss as to who. I'm not thinking too hard about it though... that way when it comes out i'll be all the more happier! :D

Actually, there are lots and lots of characters who've died and won't be coming back. :D You just don't think about them because lots of them are minor characters. But, count on it, Emily and Lazarey aren't coming back either. ;)
✌️

Back