Politics Wicca, Witchcraft etc.

nancee said:
i thought to kill a mockingbird was a good book. im mean, shure there were some dull parts, but when you analyze it, its really deep and interesting.
[post="1087061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

point, i just read the end and i liked it. lol
and i actually got to read number 7 of the wicca books "Sweep" today. i was really excited! Wicca is so interesting..

Vaughnlover15 said:
point, i just read the end and i liked it. lol
and i actually got to read number 7 of the wicca books "Sweep" today. i was really excited! Wicca is so interesting..
[post="1089191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i'm currently reading the book. so far so good.

Hmm.. maybe I should borrow those books?

Technically paganism is accepted as a religion by the Canadian gov't (not sure about the US). This includes Wicca and other branches of witchcraft.

Hey you guys.

Woah, lots has happened since I was gone LoL. It's so cool knowing that there are other Wiccans here at AA.

Paganism is an accpeted religion here, in the US, as well.

To Kill A Mockingbird is a good book, I guess, but I find it boring.

For now, I just use the generic role of the God and Goddess for my rituals, but as I become more advanced I'll probably select specific ones.

I would like to thank everyone who's been so supportive of me and my chosen religion. You guys rock! :woot:

how do u actually make spells and i mean how do u know if they work or not? Does Wicca have anything to do with being able to sence whats comeing in the future?

You make spells by perhaps doing a little chant, or making a "potion", or lighting a few candles. Sometimes a combination of all three. There's also a bunch of other things you can do. You can never 'really' know if your spell worked or not, you can just believe it was coincidence. Really, it's all about believing that it worked. Well, you can't really sense the future like a psychic, but you might have a hint of what could come if you did a spell. Basically, everything is about believing.

Back