Wich country do you live in ?

too true......I AM WISE....I will reflect on what has been said today in this thread. I WILL PONDER ON THE WORDS OF OTHERS and i will drink tea!!!!!
but for now I bid you farewell
my time has come to go back out into the real world and meet and greet some fans of mine lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I gonna but in now.... I'm from <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>CANADA </span>and very proud of it!!!

Ummm.... I don't mean to be rude but I think the US is very full of itself.... I mean they're not as smart as they think they are. I mean we have Canadian programs that show how dumb americans are.... I was watching one show (can't remember the name) and it included a Canadian going around the US asking Americans if Canada should get a Navy(which we already have by the way!!!)..

On another show they asked Americans how many states Canada has.... the sad part was that only very few realized that Canada has Provinces and Territories.

I think you president is very childish... I read after he had a dispute with the French in gouvernment buildings you had to call french fries freedom fries and french toast freedom toast.... I mean you don't come much more childish than that do you?(and don't argue me on this one b/c I have other examples)

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
I gonna but in now.... I'm from <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>CANADA </span>and very proud of it!!!

Ummm.... I don't mean to be rude but I think the US is very full of itself.... I mean they're not as smart as they think they are. I mean we have Canadian programs that show how dumb americans are.... I was watching one show (can't remember the name) and it included a Canadian going around the US asking Americans if Canada should get a Navy(which we already have by the way!!!)..

On another show they asked Americans how many states Canada has.... the sad part was that only very few realized that Canada has Provinces and Territories.

I think you president is very childish... I read after he had a dispute with the French in gouvernment buildings you had to call french fries freedom fries and french toast freedom toast.... I mean you don't come much more childish than that do you?(and don't argue me on this one b/c I have other examples)
weehee!! hello fellow canadian!!

lol join the CA thread!! :smiley:

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
we have Canadian programs that show how dumb americans are.... I think you president is very childish... I read after he had a dispute with the French in gouvernment buildings you had to call french fries freedom fries and french toast freedom toast....
LMAO!! Okay, but we here in America have similar shows that poke fun at Canadians!! But do I think y'all foolish?? No...Again...just stereotypes!
Also, don't believe everything you read! I for one support the Dubya 100% and I have NEVER called french fries/toast "freedom" fries/toast! :rolleyes:

Well, I think I've said it before, but I live in England, Liverpool. I love it here. It's my home. :D

I'd love to got to a ranch, so sad, and maybe I've watched too many movies, but.....

Why do you want to live in England?

Back