Wicked - Awesome Broadway Show!

OMG, I saw Wicked when it was in Toronto at the Canon Theatre! I love it sooo much! I saw the touring group with Stephanie J. Block and Kendra Kassebaum!!!! There are no words to explain the amazing effects, sights, and sounds of WICKED!!!

I'm a Sucker for Broadway!!! Wish I could have seen Idina Menzel!

Got to go see RENT

My friend just gave me the soundtrack to Wicked (since he knows I'm a sucker for Broadway) and I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!!! WHEN WILL IT COME TO SOUTH CAROLINA/NORTH CAROLINA SO I CAN SEE IT????????

ok so i have yet to see it but i have the whole soundtrack memorized and i live lke really far away from New York but im sooooo excited b/c over thanksgiving break we are gunna fly up to st louis and see it!!!! even though i really wish i would have seen the orginal cast...i guess the touring cast will have to do!!!!

oh and question for everyone?!?!? what is your favorite song....
personally mine is defying gravity....best song ever!!!

ok guys!!! so i posted earlier that i was gunna get to see it....
and i just saw it this wk end and i just got home....its.....*speechless**....well to sum it up...AMAZING!!! if you ever get to the oportunity to see it...GOO!!!! i really would have loved to see it with the original cast...but still the touring company is fabulous...so i cant really complain...at some parts it was so good that i had goosebumps....and if you have never seen it but just heard the soundtrack...it actually has many funny parts...expecially from galinda/glinda....!!!
so go see it!!!

hey does anyone know if Wicked is coming to Australia EVER?????? I have the soundtrack, know it off by heart, idolize Idina Menzel, and WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine is going over to NYC instead of Schoolies this year and she is seeing it and i am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! I ordered her to buy me a Wicked poster for my bedroom ...

So yeah. Wicked, Australia, yay or nay? Thanks.

LiZ

I just got tickets for April 15th

How long ago did you buy them? I want to see it and am only asking for that for my birthday which is in May and my mother says she can't even get 2 seats together in May. I told her I didn't care when I see it just so long as I do. I emailed her the website the other day as a helpful reminder. :smiley: But I love the music so much!!!! I listen to it everyday but it's really getting bad now because I go through Wicked withdrawl if I don't get to hear atleast a little during the day, I haven't even seen it yet and I already have this obsession. I just hope I like it as much as I do when I see it because I am so used to Idina (new but huge fan) and Kristin (she's just awesome) so whoever it is in those two roles has a lot to live up to. I have seen a bootleg of the OBC though which I am so thankful to that person because I wanted nothing more but to see it with Idina and Kristin only wish I really could have seen it with them live!

I am going to go see Wicked on Saturday in New York. I have loved it for about a year now, and I cannot even believe that I am FINALLY going to see it. I totally want to buy everything they have, but, alas, I have not enough money. I seriously do not think that i can bear to wait until Saturday night. I am SO EXCITED!
DEFY GRAVITY!

I'm jealous of all of you who have seen it. It's the one I really want to see, I'm going to see Rent in NY next Saturday which I'm excited about but I really want to see Wicked, I'm trying to get tickets for my birthday. I am going to NY this weekend also and I'm going to try and get tickets to do the Behind the Emerald Curtain tour. Anybody been tto that? If so how is it?

I really wanted to go to the Behind the Emerald Curtain tour, but didn't get to. You should definitely get tickets to see Wicked if you can. It was the most amazing experience of my life. It is so wonderful.

So yay I got into the tour, it was cutting it really close because we missed the train we originally planned on taking so when we got to NY we got in a cab and went to the theater and we were like the last couple of people to get in. Anyway it was really cool and basically just made me more sad than I already was for not actually being able to see the show but it was still really cool. Actually seeing inside made me happy knowing wherever I sit it won't be to bad because even the last row isn't all the far back. The tour guide(if you even want to call him that) I can't remember his name but he is playing Dr. Dillamond now and he palyed Elphaba's father in the original cast and I'm sure if I looked it up I could find his name but I don't feel like it at this moment, he was cool. It was cool seeing Idina's, Kristin's, and Joel's costumes and of course like the nerd that I am I took pictures of those and I got my Defy Gravity shirt because it has to with Idina so I'm all for that. So yeah it was really cool and pretty much made the trip for me. Now if only I could actually see the show..........

I'd really like to see Wicked!! The only thing is that I hate how they change casts so often. :( :(...I wish I could've seen it when Idina and Kristen were in it. Does Rue Macalahan still play Madam Morrable?

Back