Wicker Park

I just saw Wicker Park it is soo good! The cinematography in it is so different from anything I have ever seen. It is kind of weird adn freaky but it is really really good and I'm glad I went to go see it! Has anyone else seen it/wants to see it?

G$f3arl3ssG$ - Well.....Josh Hartnett is a guy who has a girlfriend but who is also still in love with his ex-girlfriend. His ex-girlfriend and him were both led to believe that they kind of ditched eachother and didn't want to see eachother again by the ex's friend who was in love with Josh. The friend messed up their whole relationship and Josh wants to find out what happened. That is pretty much the whole movie. If you are confused or want anything else you can post it here or PM me! It was really really good!

yep, it is ... but the movie is definitely worth watching ... you need to sit and watch and pay attention to know what its all about ... two thumbs way up for this one ... ;)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Well, there's nothing much about Josh Hartnett to stalk ;)

Maybe it'll make a good rent.
[post="994210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya I agree her isn't that hot...But I dunno why but I really want to see this movie. :blink: