Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• No wife

• other

• Total voters
sorry but i cant think of who his wife is. i dont think it is alice and i really want to to be syd but it could also be someone that we never met before! felgercarb it could be anyone or none at all!! damn those writers for screwing with us!! this is just mean since we have to wait a whole freakin 4/5 months!! :angry:

Posted on May 12 2003, 11:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i pu t syd cos my theory is that syd and him got engaged or married and she just doesnt remember

i really want to believe that and maybe thats true and they are just screwin with us but im just not sure anymore!! :(

i hate to admit it, but i think that you guys are all in denial.....Vaughn is definetly married to someone, and i don't think that it is Sydney. I mean, if he was married to Syd, he wouldn't have been acting so strange when he first saw her...he would have been much more excited to see her...he looked guilty almost...but have faith!! JJ will bring them back together....
Also, i am 99% sure that its Alice he is married to (i am just guessing here)...it just makes more sense...Vaughn is not the kind of person that would meet someone and marry them all within 2 years after his girlfriends death. With Alice, he already had a lot of "history" with her, so they wouldn't have to go through all the first date and getting to know each other stuff. I refuse to believe, however, that he loves Alice like he loved (loves :smiley: ) Syd...i think it was more not wanting to be alone and being alone means constantly thinking about why he is alone...ya know? i think that his marriage to Alice is more of an escape....ANYWAY.....i know i am going to get a lot of hate emails now, so just to let you all know, I am a huge S/V shipper and I hate Alice, so you can bet I will be rooting for SV all next season :smiley:
One more thing, I hope he isn't married to Syd, cuz i think that it would ruin their relationship on the show. Besides, tell me I'm not the only one that loves their little looks to each other, and i can't help but think that once they are around each other 24/7, those cute little looks will disappear...i dono, but we have to trust that our JJ won't mess this up and he is going to give us an awesome Season Three, I CAN"T WAIT!!

i'm hopin' no one...well no one other than syd...but i voted alice...simply b/c he had a history with her before syd and it would be easier for him to re-start a relationship with her.

*crosses fingers* but i hope NOBODY!!!

yeah i agree with you absta!! he looked like he was hiding something but he also could have been so shocked that he couldnt beleive she was alive!

Absta said:
i hate to admit it, but i think that you guys are all in denial.....Vaughn is definetly married to someone, and i don't think that it is Sydney. I mean, if he was married to Syd, he wouldn't have been acting so strange when he first saw her...he would have been much more excited to see her...he looked guilty almost...but have faith!! JJ will bring them back together....
Also, i am 99% sure that its Alice he is married to (i am just guessing here)...it just makes more sense...Vaughn is not the kind of person that would meet someone and marry them all within 2 years after his girlfriends death. With Alice, he already had a lot of "history" with her, so they wouldn't have to go through all the first date and getting to know each other stuff. I refuse to believe, however, that he loves Alice like he loved (loves :smiley: ) Syd...i think it was more not wanting to be alone and being alone means constantly thinking about why he is alone...ya know? i think that his marriage to Alice is more of an escape....ANYWAY.....i know i am going to get a lot of hate emails now, so just to let you all know, I am a huge S/V shipper and I hate Alice, so you can bet I will be rooting for SV all next season :smiley:
One more thing, I hope he isn't married to Syd, cuz i think that it would ruin their relationship on the show. Besides, tell me I'm not the only one that loves their little looks to each other, and i can't help but think that once they are around each other 24/7, those cute little looks will disappear...i dono, but we have to trust that our JJ won't mess this up and he is going to give us an awesome Season Three, I CAN"T WAIT!!
no i agree with you!i know he is married but its better to think he isnt!if that makes sense..... :blink: i also agree with you that its alice, he was probably figuring if he was with alice he wouldnt have to think of sydney as much and then he wouldnt hurt as much, i agree with you completly!

i agree w/ allagent333: i think syd & Vaughn got married and she doesnt remember and he still wears his ring. when he see's her he seems like he's keeping his distance which could either mean he's overwhelmed or he does have a dif wife

You all fail to realize that Vaughn never answered Sydney when she asked why he was wearing the ring. In fact, the term "wedding ring" was never mentioned. It was just assumed. It would be so NOT Vaughn to get married that quickly. :rolleyes:

It has to be nobody cause i don't think JJ would wait until like that last 8 episodes to get vaughn and syd finally together and then separate them during the season finale. And there's still next season so he can't be married to anyone. JJ is probably adding a twist into this whole thing making us believe the obvious.

IF he's married, I'm hoping that he had to be married for a deep-cover CIA assignment that he volunteered for once syd died to try and forget her (thus why he had to come BACk to see her in Hong Kong), kinda like Noah did. I really hope it wasn't alice...'cuz we never really liked her anyway, did we ;)

I can't really see him already married after only two years....he's more like the type who never dates again after the "love of his life" disappears.

Back