Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• No wife

• other

• Total voters
heehee GOODIE! *dives into ice cream* *swims around, looking for lolipops* *ow thats in my eye* heehee i forgive you! :lol:

Vaughn married? puh lease! you've got to be kidding right? plus if it was Alice or anyone else, i'm gonna kill her anyway, so what difference does it make?!

Hello, my name is Mandi, and I am in denial...

my dad says it could be Irina, but she killed his father so it probably wouldn't make for a very good marriage

my mom said it might be Will, that was when I screamed. so sick...

the only way I would be happy if Vaughn was married to someone other than Syd would be if he was married to me!

Vaughn is married to Irina ... she is holding him at her ease ... if he wanted to see Syd again, he needed to marry Irina ... but then again ... it would be so sick ...

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

sorry maybe I'm in denial or De Nile which ever one but I dont' think he's married. at all!
--Mandy :angelic:

Sorry guys, but I have to agree with Absta. I think Vaughn is married and probably to Alice b/c he doesnt seem like the guy who'd marry someone only after less than two years, and its probably even less than that b/c hopefully there was some grieving for Syd's 'death' time. He and Alice already had a history together so it just makes more sense. But, I hope whatever is up with him, it will be fixable and then Vaughn & Syd can pick up where they left off--hopefully this time, she'll give him more than one drawer this time!! :P!!!

I really doubt he married Irina. She's too old and too evil. Vaughn deservers someone way better than her! Especially since she killed his father!!

Ollie

Of course he's married. His demeanor would have so different when he walked thru the door. After all everyone believed Sydney was DEAD! Ergo you go on with your life!
I'm not sure it's Alice, so I voted for other. :rolleyes:

He is married ... but we don't know to whom ... if it turns out he is married to Alice, that wouldn't shock me ...

JJ promised a big shock at seasons opener ... and Alice wouldn't be the shock I would want for Alias ...

We r in season 3 now so we no -other, and its Lauren Reed (Melissa George in real life and she is Australiasn-which sux) yeh i dont like her a bit. She stole Vaughn from Syd but im annoyed at Vaugh for moving on (lol that sounds mean)

Back