WILD AND CRAZY THEORY

This thought has come straight out of left field for me but I was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about this or had any thoughts on it. Seeing how many of us suspect that Rambaldi might have created something that made life everlasting, I was wondering if anyone remembers back to seasons 2 which that guy who was in that show 'Kung-Fu The Legend Continues' who originally told Sloane about Rambaldi 30 years ago? Did anyone find it strange that he knew so much? Is it possible, that that man is Rambaldi himself??? It's just a thought...

both of those are interesting....

i was wondering whatever came out of the prophecy involving syd? is that still....ongoing? i wonder if part of it is her connection with lazarey....how did ole julia get hooked up with lazarey anyway??

Should this go in the speculation forum? Anyway, I think everything about Rimbaldi will be revealed in "Full Disclosure", hence the title. If only we didn't have to wait until January.

Silverdewdrop said:
Should this go in the speculation forum? Anyway, I think everything about Rimbaldi will be revealed in "Full Disclosure", hence the title. If only we didn't have to wait until January.
hahaha, EVERYTHING about rambaldi revealed , that´s really funny. :lol:
Although, it would make a great epi !

i think its gonna be great anyway! :D i was wondering about the prophecy too. maybe the sky behind mount sebasio meant something else? like it was a painting or something

I definitely think that the prophecy is still an on-going thing.
I think that there was some kind of catch - a "read the small print" kinda thing. I was thinking that maybe because they "forced" the prophecy to be false, there was something there that Vaughn and Jack missed upon reading that little paragraph there about Mt. Sebasio.
I just can't wait to see what happens with Rambaldi! :P

:cool:

mr_blackinson said:
This thought has come straight out of left field for me but I was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about this or had any thoughts on it. Seeing how many of us suspect that Rambaldi might have created something that made life everlasting, I was wondering if anyone remembers back to seasons 2 which that guy who was in that show 'Kung-Fu The Legend Continues' who originally told Sloane about Rambaldi 30 years ago? Did anyone find it strange that he knew so much? Is it possible, that that man is Rambaldi himself??? It's just a thought...
Highly unlikely that this Conrad character (played by David Carridine) is Milo. First, Milo was Italian (I assume Conrad is of Oriental heritage, most likely Chinese or Tibetan). Secondly, according to Sloane in S1, the Catholic church tried Rambaldi as a heretic and put him to death.

I wonder if during Syd's absence, she paid a little visit to Conrad in Tibet to discover what Sloane had learned...? Hmm...

Good theories! I can't even begin to speculate because I have a feeling whatever the real story is will be better than anything in my imagination. I can't wait, I love Rambaldi!

welcome to aa! yeah, all the theories i have made either havent come about yet or they were wrong. oh well :D still fun to try

Back