Wild Horses

So i'm guessing he killed Carrot after birth maybe?
Anyway that was great...
Vaughn got Syd Carrot's baby....
I thought it was great that Nadia left and ended up with Eric,
but why didn't she find Syd when she first left...
Thanks for the pms...
Can't wait for the next story.

Eric is right Michael is the best husband ever!! I loved the end it was so cute, Nadia is with Eric, and Sydney and Michael hve a beautiful daughter....

Thanks for the PMs. Can't wait for the new fic.

°°NiCkY°°

that was fantastic!! i cant believe that its over already!! i cant believe that Nadia left too....and after she had a go at syd for doing so!!
syd finally is happy and got her family!

“What a great family,” Michael grinned as he put his arm around Sydney.

“Definitely,” they all agreed.
aww its just so cute! :D
well what a great story
wouldnt you agree??
thanks for all the PMs and for allowing me to read this GREAT story!!

that fic was brilliant, perfect ending ^_^

“Is that some sort of code for something? Did you kill somebody? Is there a body that needs dumped into a river?!” Eric asked.

^ eric is hilarious :lol:

Thanks for the PMs.

Hello
Thank you for the fantastic story. I wasn't sure if I was going to like itat thebeginning, Amish, mennonite, but it was fantsatic, thank you so so much. Cannot wait until your next one.

thank you for the pmand for the update.

That was so cute! I loved how Nadia ran away too! As soon as you said Eric met a girl in the grocery store.. I knew it was her.. Just like Michael and Syd met there once too!

Great Job! I can't wait for No Matter What... And to see how Vaughn fits into the storyline!

Megan

Such a cute ending!!! Eric was so funny with his "Amish chick." They're the perfect family. And the new fic sounds really interesting. Can't wait to read it.

Great job.

~Karen

:lol: Eric and Nadia..... I guess he did get his own Amish girl. But he's going to get in more trouble now with both Sydney and Nadia if he said that out loud. :D

It's great to see how Sydney has adapted to her new world. And how cute is Rebecca?? Yay. Now they're a little cute family. :love:

Great story. Thanks for all the pms. I can't wait for the new story tommorow. Sounds interesting.

I'm so sad it's over :(. I'll miss it, but hopefully they'll be a new one soon :P , lol. Ha, that's funny that Nadia left too. I'm glad she did, but I feel bad for their parents, lol. Well, thanks for all of these PMs :hug:

~Andrea :angelic:

That was great ... aww Michael is the greatest ... wow Jack didnt kill him ... hehe Carmel soo cute ... aww they had a kid ... cant not believe Nadia left two ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over already :cry:

Back