Wild Horses

oooohhhh! Forbidden love! That's SO hot.. haha just kidding, well not really ;)

I would love a PM for this fic...you always have such creative ideas and i love the varieties of characters and backgrounds!

well done
-Liz

I can understand Michael's confusion about the difference between someone Amish and Mennonite. My father is a Dunkard which would make him even more confused. Then if you toss in the Hutterites... :D

Yes, by the time Michael gets to know Sydney better, he'll know a lot about the differect sects of Brethren.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

even i had to look that one up :lol:
but yea, they're all brethern so... yea

This looks so interesting! Please add me to the long PM list. Thanks! I really appreciate it and can't wait to learn about the Mennonites! (I remember very little from history class.)

very interesting! please PM me :smiley:

can you please send me the links you talked about? i know pretty much nothing about the Amish, and cultures fascinate me! :smiley:

Can see that this is gonna be an interesting one. I have no idea what mennonite is either, but I'm sure I'll enjoy finding out with this story.

Can't wait for more
Thanks for the PM

Holy * &%$ this story breaks them all...you have really thought of every possible story now haven't you..anyhoo....this story sounds really sexy!! I love it!!

PM ME!!

Crinxie

That was great ... love it ... I am intreged ... sounds very interesting ... aww glad the Syd agreed to meet him again ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I heard this story on public radio (My mom was listening, not me) about how some Amish people are trying to find loopholes in the rules, like somehow they are allowed to have rollerblades, and they aren't allowed to have wires, so people want to get cell phones. I am thinking of teenage girls with long dresses on rollerblading around talking on their cell phones.

Hmm... that was mildly random.

Anyways, very original (to say the least) concept. Keep me on the PM list!

:smiley:

Back