Wild or Calm Child

well i guesse wild...when i took a test on...ugh i cant remember the site...it has really great tests! but my inner child was "wylde chylde"...but the most common was "rich b*&%$!"...hrm...if n e 1 is really interetd in the site pm me n i'll look 4 it...it should be way back in older posts of my xanga...

I guess I'm pretty much calm the majority of the time, but then I'll have those moments (like at sleepovers, dance practices/competitions, and such) that I can just go crazy! :D

I was soooo easy! I even snuck in the "evil" music and listened to it over headphones so that my parents wouldn't worry about me! LOL!
:lol:

Probably more wild than calm for me, I'm only calm in sticky situations, and the rest of the time I'm just crazy...

WellIf you call hitting your sister with peas, putting aftershave in your brothers bed and waiting for his responce and singing we got the beat so many times its a religion Wild then no. :smiley: I dont know. I know I am very hyper when I am cafinated but it wares off but I dont know. Like jo what is al your guys opinnion.
*shoves devils tail behind chair*

In pubic I am so shy, but when Iam alone with my family and friends! Thats a whole nother story! Lets just say I'm WILD. lol

I'm pretty calm, but I can definitely have my hyper/dramatic modes (they kind of go hand-in-hand). I also talk too much (my friends and family are always telling me to come up for air), yet, I am soooo shy around people I don't know. It's kind of funny... I guess I'm just a weird child!! :P

Back