Wild or Calm Child

i dont know if weird is wild then im wild but other than that im calm!lol, im not daring or anything extreme but im loud and am always off the wall!LOL!but then i have this very mature/sophisticated side/snob!LOL(im not afraid to admit it!lol) that comes out frequently when my hyper side is too tired to come out!LOL!

I'm shy too around people i don't know ! Once my mom called me "wild", i prefer to say that i'm weird (i like this word) ! When people see me they think i'm serious and intellectual ! Yes, i'm serious but not all the time, my real friends really know me, and they know that i'm weird !

I'm weird in the sense that i don't like to do like the others, for example i don't wear make-up (every girls of my class do it), i prefer the even-numbered (i'm not sure if it's called like that in english !!)....

lol.. i'm not much of a make up wear either... only one in a blue moon i will.... yeah.. realizing it... i'm a odd ball.. i like leading then following others lead

other weird things : i dance and sing when i'm happy (in the strret ) !!! but i don't do all this alone ! my best friend thinks like me, we do the same !

i can be either. right now im mellowed out because im sick. on saturday, when i went to LSC i was wild. i just jept singing evanescence just like bondgal. it depends whtas happening. like if im in school, i can be either, depends wat we are doing.

Sunfire_77 said:
WellIf you call hitting your sister with peas, putting aftershave in your brothers bed and waiting for his responce and singing we got the beat so many times its a religion Wild then no. :smiley: I dont know. I know I am very hyper when I am cafinated but it wares off but I dont know. Like jo what is al your guys opinnion.
*shoves devils tail behind chair*
LMAO!! Hmmm, thats a toughie...I'd have to say, you're a wild child, LMAO!! NO BRAINER! ^_^

Okay I take back the other post! I'm a now as my friend deemed me as the closet party girl and acts all innocent ....well that is what I'm told

~KM

Back