Wild or Calm Child

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Dark Wiccan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
It better!! LMAO!! Just don't kill me or anyone else from AA, LMAO!!!
I'LL TRY!!!! BUT DON'T WORRY!!! I ALREADY HAVE A HIT LIST!!! STARTING WITH THE LOSER THAT TOLD ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!
:angry: WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THAT??? :angry:
Some loser I met through a friend on MSN, complete utter loser, I got pissed at him because he kept dissing me and all this felgercarb, so he said "Do something right and commit suicide"

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
What a freaking a**h***!! Oh well...stupid...I bet he was a preppy guy too...BAH! He'll pay, LMAO!!
And you know what, the friend that I met him through, they're still friends, never even had a fight about it, that's why it's kind of a rough spot with her

Mine too...most of the time...other times they just aren't even worth it and I don't want to get in trouble for beating their ass when there's no use in it anyway. I'm meaning if they're already scared that I will go after them, then there's just no point! LMAO!! Because they're terrified already! :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Mine too...most of the time...other times they just aren't even worth it and I don't want to get in trouble for beating their ass when there's no use in it anyway. I'm meaning if they're already scared that I will go after them, then there's just no point! LMAO!! Because they're terrified already! :lol:
I know, half of the school is scared of me already, it's funny, and after what I did to that guy yesterday, now probably the whole school is scared of me

Dark Wiccan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Mine too...most of the time...other times they just aren't even worth it and I don't want to get in trouble for beating their ass when there's no use in it anyway.  I'm meaning if they're already scared that I will go after them, then there's just no point! LMAO!! Because they're terrified already! :lol:
I know, half of the school is scared of me already, it's funny, and after what I did to that guy yesterday, now probably the whole school is scared of me
LMAO!!! Every reason to be!! But hey, I'm not afraid of you, I don't see what's so scary about you. LMAO!! I dunno, I think it's more then half the website afraid of him...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Dark Wiccan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Mine too...most of the time...other times they just aren't even worth it and I don't want to get in trouble for beating their ass when there's no use in it anyway.  I'm meaning if they're already scared that I will go after them, then there's just no point! LMAO!! Because they're terrified already! :lol:
LMAO!!! Every reason to be!! But hey, I'm not afraid of you, I don't see what's so scary about you. LMAO!! I dunno, I think it's more then half the website afraid of him...
Hmmmm, I thought it was only a third, but more the better

Back