Will ABC or ABC family show any Alias reruns?

yea, but i thought TNT made a deal with abc saying that they would only show it is they hade 88 episodes by the end of the fourth season and now they are only showing 20 for season 4 so I wonder if it is still gonna happen..I hope so..

ohh intresting conflict :-/ maybe we should send a mass amount of paper bags to TNT to convince them

i read somewhere its back to 22 eps for next season. i wish abc would make up their minds about the numbers asap.

scope said:
i read somewhere its back to 22 eps for next season. i wish abc would make up their minds about the numbers asap.
the thing about the 20 eppys was a rumor or something that was started

but i saw someone else's post somewhere on AA and they said that it was a rumor and ABC had said that it will still be 22 eppys, so, no worries! (well, besides the whole waiting until Jan. thing :D)

There are only 20 episodes for season 4, but the first and the last epi. will be 2 hours long, so 22 hours total for the fourth season. This info. is posted at sd-1.

buzz00 said:
There are only 20 episodes for season 4, but the first and the last epi. will be 2 hours long, so 22 hours total for the fourth season. This info. is posted at sd-1.
2 hours?! ^_^ That's mighty fine with me... lool... :D

buzz00 said:
ohhhh...thanks for the wonderful wonderful news!! :happydance:
it better not change! :lol:

Back