Season 2 will and vaughn

hey, wasn't that an interesting scene with will and vaughn? think a friendship's not too far off? that would be pretty interesting considering that, last season, they seemed pretty jealous of one another.

i think that the vaughn/will relationship (again not in THAT way) will become very important if vaughn begins to suspect francie and question will about it, but will Will trust vaughn at all?

I can see it coming. Vaughn helped Will to get that job, and in general is a really nice guy. And especially now that he's got the girl.... ;)

But yeah, Will knows that he can go to Vaughn for advice and everything, so I can see a friendship forming.

lenkid said:
I can see it coming. Vaughn helped Will to get that job, and in general is a really nice guy. And especially now that he's got the girl.... ;)

But yeah, Will knows that he can go to Vaughn for advice and everything, so I can see a friendship forming.
aww...that's so cute. male bonding. :D

thatd be so kool if when will finds out what freplica really is he gets drunk and tells vaughn all about how he liked syd adn they got in a foght...thatd be so kool

That would be hilarious!!! If Will got drunk and told Vaughn how he really feels about Sydney, think of the explosion that would cause. That would be funny!!! But what if Vaughn told Sydney about Will's crush, I sware there would be pure silence. ^_^

haha....i thinkn will might win despite the fact that i love vaughn..but he just seems so not a deck someone in the face kind of guy....still...iL0v3vAuGhN

Yeah, I can't say exactly the same thing for Vaughn, but I can for Sydney, hey still think Vaughn's awesome though. And Will would probably called peace before the fight got started if there was any fighting
:P

Both Will&Vaughan could really use a serious friend...imagine if the two of them, Weiss and Marshall hung out after work at a bar...and imagine what would happen if JACK joined them!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see all the guys get together for a beer one of these days. I think that would be a classic scene.

Actually, they might want to get together with Jack soon--one word: intervention.
;)

why an intervention? do you think he's going to get smashed or something?? I think he has a better support system than he did last time and will be SO focused on getting her back that he won't...remember, last time he thought she was dead...this time, it just LOOKS like she's a bad guy...then again, it looked like he was a bad guy too for a while ;)

I think I can see them becoming friends, after all, Will has ELF now, even though he doesn't know she's evil, and Vaughn has Sydney (FINALLY!). Plus Vaughn has been helping Will out and Vaughn seems impressed by Will's skills. I mean like getting all that information so fast. I think they both respect each other.

I agree, I think that Will and Vaughn do have respect for each other, because Will gave up just about everything to protect Sydney saying that he had a drug problem and SD6 was a whole hallucination thing. And Vaughn, Will can trust Vaughn to protect Sydney because as we all know Will has secret feelings about Sydney. So there is deep respect for each other

musically83 said:
why an intervention? do you think he's going to get smashed or something?? I think he has a better support system than he did last time and will be SO focused on getting her back that he won't...remember, last time he thought she was dead...this time, it just LOOKS like she's a bad guy...then again, it looked like he was a bad guy too for a while ;)
Do you think he's going to seek out that support? When has that ever happened? Jack is the kind of guy who prefers to shoulder his burdens alone. No, they'll have to seek him out is my point. And it is possible that he'll seek alcoholic oblivion, yes. Just how good do think his support system is? His relationship with his daughter is improving, but it isn't all that deep yet and, really, who does he have in the way of male friends? He doesn't really pal around with anyone. Irina's alive this time around, but when he merely discovered that she was alive last year, he started drinking and was forced to seek counseling--which certainly happened when she "died" and will happen this time.

Back