Season 2 will and vaughn

Very true, Jack doesn't have many really any male friends does he. he seems very lonely. But he does talk to Vaughn often, but it's usually about Sydney though, so there really isn't much of a friendship thing going on there :confused:

I think that Will finally got it in his head that he and Syd aren't meant to be, and that kiss with Francie (note: not Freplica!!) just put cement on it. I mean, he went up to Vaughn and told him to respect Syd's feelings for him! And that was BEFORE the kiss! So, you know, maybe they could become friends. Syd was what kept them apart, and they're both really sweeties. And they both really care about her, so you know, maybe.

I can see that happening, because somehow I think it's going to Vaughn who's going to figure out who Francie is. But Will might have to be careful, because he's gotta be worried that if Vaughn can get him a job at the CIA, he can also take it away. Not that he would do that, but you know.

if vaughn does find out about evil francie,he might have a hard time trying to convince syd her best friend is dead. and she might get mad.let's hope that doesn't happen

You see, if Vaughn found out about evil Freplica, how does he know that Francie is dead, he'll tell Sydney and they'll go on a big mission to capture Freplica and they will and he'll ask her where Francie is and she'll give him clues to where Francie's body is, and eventually they'll find the body and there will be a big get together to remember Francie, and then the good stuff happens, Sydney will sware vengeance on Freplica, and she'll finally get that evil Freplica/Elf that's what I think :confused: well at the moment -_-

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
thatd be so kool if when will finds out what freplica really is he gets drunk and tells vaughn all about how he liked syd adn they got in a foght...thatd be so kool
more likely will and evil francie will get drunk and then they'll trade 'one time i was bangin this chic..' stories. :eek:

:lol:

:angelic:

I think that Will and Vaughn are forming a friendship. Over the next few episodes that bond is going to grow stronger. Maybe with all those sessions that Freplica is doing on Will, he will figure out that Freplica is evil. Although I would like to see a lot happen with Freplica's role, I hope that it's soon.
I'm not sure about the whole Vaughn and Will fight. I'm sure Vaughn knows that Will had feelings for Sydney. I wonder what Vaughn will do or say if he ever finds out that Sydney and Will kissed. That's something I want to see.

i dont think vaughn is gonna find out..maybe if they do they get in a fight.man...all i want to see is a vaugh and will fight....::P::

I think Vaughn will question Will about Freplicia and Will's gonna get real mad. Then Syd's gonna talk to Will, telling him that he should trust Vaughn and he has good instincts and all that. And if Will did get drunk and told Vaughn about his crush on Syd, well, for one I think Vaughn already knows. For two, Vaughn too much of a nice gentlemen to beat up Will, espeacily when he knows Syd's head over heals for him and not Will. And Three, Vaughn and Syd are DATING now!!! But it would be funny, I will say that! But what I'm waiting for, is to see Jack's reaction to Agent Vaughn who's consistant short-coming is his nieve sense of morality, and Sydney dating!!

Back