Will ans Syd married?

Ok this one is short cause i dreamed it so here it goes. :blush:

Ok Will is talking to Sydney and Will pops the question will you marry me Sydney doesn't know what to say so she says what? and Will explains that hes loved her sence high school and Sydney says that she has to think about it and Will says Ok.

Sydney calls Vaughn and before she tells him the news he tells her that he broke up with Alice and Sydney says the news not hearing Vaughn and after Sydney tells her the news Vaughn's happiness falls and Sydney ask him why did he brake up with Alice and vaughn says that that reson doesnt matter no more and hangs up.

Will at the other day talk to Sydney again and Sydney said yes but no kiss and in the wedding Vaughn was invited and when they got up to the ido's Vaughn started to get flashbacks of Sydney like the first time they met and sydney laughfing and Sydney looked into Vaughn's eyes and when it was her turne to say i do sydney started to get flashback of Vaughn.

And Vaughn decided to leave and when Sydney saw him she decided to say no and runed to Vaughn and they kissed and Will was happy cause he knew the way that they looked at each other. :thinking:

THE END!!
P.S
cut me some slack im only 12. :thinking: :confused:

lol :lol: it's cute. not realistic hopefully but cute :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

Merry Christmas. :santa:It is cute though, i have to admit that. Not likly that syd will ever say yes to marrying Will.. hehe the thought of that makes me laugh...
--Mandy :angelic:

It's really cute!! You should turn it into a real good fanfic! I had a weird Alias dream one time too.

I think you need to turn it into a full fic. This just doesn't work for me. Too cliffnotes version. If I saw dialogue and understood what the characters were feeling, then maybe.

~Me :angel2:

:xmas: :angry: I wish Vaughn would get this whole Alice thing out of his system and dump her and tell Syd how he feels, and syd tell him how she feels and then everyone would be happy and wouldn't be biting there nails and throwing heavy objects at the poor and defenceless t.v :angelic:

Sunfire_77 said:
:xmas:  :angry:  I wish Vaughn would get this whole Alice thing out of his system and dump her and tell Syd how he feels, and syd tell him how she feels and then everyone would be happy and wouldn't be biting there nails and throwing heavy objects at the poor and defenceless t.v :angelic:
Yes, I think everyone would be happy if Alice would just... i dunno, disappear. *poof* Ah yes, I've been tempted to smash the tv several times, but then i wouldn't be able to watch more alias, so i content myself with beating up my sister... j/k :D

Hehe :D yea for me its either my little nephew or cousin :blush:.
everytime i get a good dream about Vaughn Right when it gets good i get woken. :angry: :asleep: And its not a happy morning for that person ( sister) :angelic:

i agree. i think that your story has a lot of potential.

you guys are so lucky! you dream about alias?! i've been hoping to do that since half way through season one and it hasn't happened yet (or at least from what i remember). :angry: how do you do it?

Back