Will Back On Alias

I can't quite remember who said this,
i don't want will to come back personally, he is better off not to be involved with the show.i was kinda happy when he died no more men budding in the way of syd and vaughn's relationship

but Sydney has got to have a friend and someone who's developed into an analyst. Her situation of "being gone" for 2 years is going to be terrifying for her. She needs help to find her way. She's not Vaughn's girlfriend at the start of the season, so she needs someone she can talk to and be with (not romantically). There's a possibility that Jack is missing also that's why Kendall sent for Vaughn...so Will is necessary.
:cool:

at first i hated will cuz he was SOOO annoying and he just got in the way of syd and vaughn but now i think that he knows syd really likes vaughn a lot so he backed off. so i do think syd needs a friend since most of them have been killed off. still i hope he doesn't get in the way of vaughn and syd cuz that would just be annoying again. and maybe they won't have to find another love interest for syd. i'd rather have will be her love intrest than someone new cuz that would mean there was two guys in the way of syd and vaughn. we are all already used to will and i love ALIAS just how it is and i don't want TOO many new people to come on and there be like none of the orginal cast.

lauren vartan :surf:

The Kate Vartan Posted on Jul 6 2003, 02:00 PM
  I used to not really like Will at all, but I'm starting to get attached...
Yeah, when he got too nosy about Danny's murder and making Sydney nervous...I wanted to belt him. Now Im happy he'll probably be the one she'll depend on the most as the new season starts. :cool:

Back