Will Back On Alias

M

Marlene

From scifi.com-

SPOILER WARNING!

Will Back On Alias

Bradley Cooper, whose character, Will, apparently died at the end of this season's Alias, will return in the upcoming third season on ABC, E! Online columnist Watch With Kristin reported. Series creator J.J. Abrams was able to save Will from extinction, despite network wishes to the contrary, the site reported.

But Merrin Dungey—whose character, Francie, was killed and replaced with an evil double who wound up shot at the end of the season—is not expected to return, the site reported. A new actor named Archie Kao is reportedly on board for a few episodes this season.

Lena Olin (Irina Derevko) earlier told SCI FI Wire that she hopes to return as well.

Does this mean Will's going to have to get popular?
^_^

i don't want will to come back personally, he is better off not to be involved with the show.i was kinda happy when he died no more men budding in the way of syd and vaughn's relationship

thats a good one, verdantheart ... :lol:

Will made it so far, I think, he will be the only link to the real world for
Sydney ... even though he is working for the CIA too ... but maybe JJ has
plans for him, that we don't know about ... :blink:

Well,IMHO Will is going to be a CIA analyst when next season opens. I think he's going to help Syd find her way "back". I like him. Good thing JJ brought him back too. Of course, "the scar" is an interesting twist. I'll be waiting to see how the writers deal with that puzzle. :cool:

will didn't die!! i mean i am not in denial - it's the truth! remember when syd asked vaughn if will was okay - vaghn gave her a brush off answer of he's fine.

Personally, I'm glad that Will is going to be back...I mean even though he had feeling for Syd, he was still a ood friend right?!?!? And after they lost Francie and got Freplica....you know..it just seems like Will needs to be there!! I think they'll probably make it out that Will could be a big part in the show. Plus i think that the writers will have Will come to terms with the Syd/Vaughn relationship....it's all going to work out!!!

:dogrun:

im glad will is gonna be back :smiley: sydney needs a good friend through the entire 2 years thing. plus he is also an interesting obstacle in syd and vaughns relationship

In The Enemy Walks In, Syd told Dr. Barnett that Vaughn may be the only person she can trust. AHEM. I think she forgot Will. ;)

(Of course, Will at the time didn't work for the CIA)

I am glad that Will is back. I think that it really sucks that all of Syd's friends are dropping like flies. Also, I really think they need to explore the Will/Syd/Vaughn triangle a bit... I never understood how Will and Francie ended up together and why he never seemed hurt by Syd's relationship with Vaughn. We all know that Will only has eyes for Syd! :thinking:

Yeah, he looked dead all right! I LOVE Will!!! how can anyone not like him??? he's freaking AWESOME!!!! :woot: Im so happy he'll be back, although not surprised, like yall said, vaughn told syd that he was ok! OH no! you don't think he'll turn evil do you? because the way vaughn brushed off syds question and if he's a developing character.... aw well, I'm probly just paranoid... :lol:

Back