Will Death take this spy

PHENICS

Cadet
Everyone or Everyone should have seen The Descent | Search and Rescue
So they should know whose back what question wa popped. Any way in the prom it gave alot of info of what to come... when nadia getts infected and shots at syd and there is more drama i heard in this episode is to be expected. but do you think that the reason that nadia might not becoming back for only four episodes or less is that something happens to her she dies or kills someone?
whats your nadia spy thoughts :jawdrop: :( :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: 🐒

I dont want nadia to die that would suck really badly!!!! I think she did excellent job with this season and hope to see her next season too

I agree with all of you I really don't want her to die either. She was a great part of the show this season and my favorite so I'm really hoping she comes back. Plus with JG not being able to do much the show needs someone to go on the missions and who better than Nadia.

I so hope that Mia will be on next season!!...umm i dun know if what i wrote would be considered a spoiler so i put it in the lil spoiler thingy

There is like another one of these types of topic thingies in another part of the forum and there i posted a quote about her only being in like three episodes next Season is just a rumor and has not been confirmed, but if a rumor like that is going around then that should mean that she will not die...right? :thinking:

Ais***eruAmiboshi said:
I so hope that Mia will be on next season!!...umm i dun know if what i wrote would be considered a spoiler so i put it in the lil spoiler thingy
There is like another one of these types of topic thingies in another part of the forum and there i posted a quote about her only being in like three episodes next Season is just a rumor and has not been confirmed, but if a rumor like that is going around then that should mean that she will not die...right?  :thinking:
[post="1348418"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought the same thing but you just never know. Or maybe because we want her back so badly we just overlook things like that. :thinking: All I know is that I want her back, they can hurt her as badly as they want as long as they don't kill her. Not that I want to see her hurt but it's better than her dying.

SHE CAN'T DIE OR I WILL DIE WITH HER!!!!!! they can't kill her they just can't. she's not gonna die. let's hope hope hope and pray and beg and hope... :thinking: spysis don't leave us!!
this is weird. i wanna know if she's gonna die or not, but i still don't want to be spoiled...she. can't. die. :seehearspeak:

I´m glad they didn't kill Nadia in the finale. I hope wee see Nadia again in the fifth Season. I really like her!

DarkAngelEnder said:
a tad desperate arent we :P
[post="1356986"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahaha heyyy i would be saying the exact same thing if it was Syd sooo :angelic:

and to be honest, i really think she is going to die.... i never minded Nadia but if she died it wouldn't be a big deal to me, but i absolutely love Mia Maestro! i think shes an amazing actress!

but she is only scheduled for 3 episodes next season, but now things may change cuz of the whole Jen situation, so i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Back