Will & Grace Finale

nance

TUMS
OMG last night's season finale was HILARIOUS!!! ok... so it was a pretty lousy cliffhanger but HAHAHA it was funny!

just some of the highlights from the finale:

"I WOULD DIE!"-Jack
"But don't kill him we need to go home"- Karen
~~~when they threw the toupe in the ocean!!
~~~Jack and Will dancing! haha!
~~~Jack and Will waking up in the same bed!!!
~~~Grace's very very low/plunging dress!
~~~and of course when Grace reads that letter!

damn i went to a freinds to drink and missed it!! omg i love that show but not as much as alias but its soooo funny!!
omg my sister and i use to do the little dancing and ***** slaps that jake and karen do!!hehe!!

omg i can't believe you missed it!! it was SO FUNNY! but of course this show isn't as great as Alias but it really does kill me! just kills me! i laugh and i don't think i can ever stop laughing when watching this show!
~~and plus they have the BEST style on this show! i love grace's clothes!!!

i know grace has the best clothes!! omg i love it when jack set up his little cafe outside his apartment and then was cleaning the table!!omg that was hilarious!! oh that show is awesome!! :D

The season finale was hysterical!!! I just love Jack. "I WOULD DIE." That was just too great. And the ending was great too. Can't wait till the season premiere!

Vicky :smiley:

I love Will & Grace...though I think they should change the name of the show to Jack & Karen - they totally make the show. I can't wait until tomorrow to see the premier.

Back