• Just Plain Cute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O.K.

• Doesn't light my fire

• Total voters
Will better than Vaughn? :o_O:
Vaughn is so much hotter than Will. I'm glad they got rid of Will.. He was annoying.. But Sark is the hottest..

Will is sooo hot, there is no emoticon that has been created to show how unbelievably delicious he is. Of course Sark and Vaughn are both hot, however, neither have that incredible boyish smile to go along with those sexy, yet caring looks that he can give. And also his body is so amazing and he's tall and he has great legs...hmmm...what else? Oh yeah and he's smart and has great taste in movies like "His Girl Friday." Just the whole package that is William D. Tippin is just to die for!!

I voted Scorchin' but Im so confused :banghead: why do people have to compare him to Vaughn & Sark {who by the way sound like a circus double act when you say their names together like that}. Im sure it says above how would you rate him? Not how would you rate him against Vaughn & Sark!

Dont be mad at me V & S lovers for saying this but please dont put down our Willage.

I voted HOT.
Will was the first character i had a crush on and i still have a crush on him now :blush:
Will is great looking, he has the sexiest blue eyes ever! :rolleyes: I miss him :(

Will is adorable and a really good friend to Syd. He turned from OK to cute when he cut that hair! Being an analyst brought out a good side in him. (Well, except for the whole being manipluated by his evil doubled girlfriend ;) )

Will is sooo hot!! He has the most beautiful eyes ever! Plus, he's sooo sweet to Sydney, you can tell that he really really loves her and would do anything for her :blush: .

Will will always be the best in my eyes!

Will's pretty hot! I love when he get's all decked out in season 3! ;) makes me laugh......HAHAHHAHAHHHHAHA
Yeah....he's hot! AHHAHAHA ;)

or when he has that just cut hair look....mmmmm

his eyes are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO blue!! Oh.....I could just drown in them! AHHAHAHAHAHA *sigh*

Back