Season 3 Will is back!

It is true and finally Will returns.
I wonder how he'll take the news about Francie. Maybe he already knows. Oh, maybe out for a little revenge with Syd. Hehe.

I guess Will could come back this ep. I mean the name kind of makes you think so. Like Will is remnants of Sydney's life at least remnants that are better than Vaughn (no offense but getting married is not going to leave him in good with Syd)

i wonder if will knows vaughn got married... that would be funny if he had the same kind of reaction as syd 'he got married?!?' wait... what if will is married? bc im sure he thought syd was dead too... whoa :blink:

hotpot said:
i wonder if will knows vaughn got married... that would be funny if he had the same kind of reaction as syd 'he got married?!?'  wait... what if will is married? bc im sure he thought syd was dead too... whoa :blink:
that would be so much fun to watch ;)

kylo4 said:
Does J.J. Abrams ever get rid of any characters??????????
kylo4
Umm... Danny? :D

As for long term characters, that too: Anna, although I think the actress just wanted to move on.

Is this a spoiler thread? I'm not sure, so I'll leave it here, but if you think it's spoilery PM me and I'll move it.

I think Will knows evil Freplica is alive, or else why would he be in witness protection? I think it'd be great if Will was married or attached or something, because then at least one of the characters has had a happy time in the last two years. (Well, Syd may have had a good time, we just have no idea :D )

darn it.....why did he have to come back if he's only gonna be there for a few episodes my gosh.....come one JJ just get rid of him :P ;) syd&vaughn forever :P ;)

I don't have a problem with Will, but he sometimes gets in the way. There isn't really anything else you can do with him. JJ should just kill him off. -_-

hotpot said:
wait... what if will is married? bc im sure he thought syd was dead too... whoa :blink:
okay i have to correct myself bc i read something on 8 ball (which i believe to be true) and someone asked if will was married and it said no... damnit :angry: but i guess everyone cant be married

Yeah, I agree with whoever said that Will probably knows that Evil Francie is alive. I mean, he wouldn't just go into witness protection without knowing that, would he?

You know what would be REALLY funny?
If mike divorced his wife and then Will came back and Will and Syd start dating and MIke is just left out?!?!LOL! but no for real i want syd and mike to be together but u know that would serve him right for marrying that woman.....who turned Syd in by the way. I hope he divorces her.....and WIll comig back....? i thought he was in witness protection...? Then how can he come back without some ppl tryin to kill him? Anyways peace outtie.

:Ph34r: Darkness Falls :Ph34r:

I don't really like will he kind of annoys me and I hate the fact that they sleep together that is so wrong :angry:

I like Will,He was funny, im glad hes coming back

but i hate the fact that him n Syd are gonna get it on :angry: :mad: :banghead:

and hes only in this one episode (phew, coz then nothin more will happen between them), so its gonna be sad goodbye! It'll be a good episode!

Back