Season 5 Will Mom be making an appearence in S4?

I was just wondering if there was any news about Sidney's Mom making any apearences this season. It was kind of dissapointing not seeing her in season 3 (n) though we still heard about the character. It'd be cool :cool: to see that story unravel some more. I love Irina :redhair: she's just so good at being bad and it seems that she genuially cares about sidney and Jack. Anyways let me know if there's any news...Thanks :D

you can`t really said that...she have her own reason too. She said she have no time with her family and other role that she like...even if i really want her back in Alias, i understand and support the reason that she is not comin back to Alias. But some part of me ,still hope 1 day she will come back :smiley:

I wish she'd be back. But then again, that really depends on the actress, and I totally support her decision not to come back at the moment. She is still a human being you know, a mother at that...

I wouldnt hold my breath. Quite frankly, it doesnt really bugg me that shes not coming back, it will only bugg me if they explain away her lack of appearance in a lame way.

Alias girl said:
I was just wondering if there was any news about Sidney's Mom making any apearences this season. It was kind of dissapointing not seeing her in season 3  (n) though we still heard about the character. It'd be cool :cool:  to see that story unravel some more. I love Irina  :redhair: she's just so good at being bad and it seems that she genuially cares about sidney and Jack. Anyways let me know if there's any news...Thanks  :D
[post="1035436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lena Olin is brilliant.
I missed her in season three, as I also missed Kendall (evidently now starring in Lost on ABC)
One could argue (prepare for blasphemy) that she is as sexy or moreso than Ms. Garner.
I have loved her since I saw her in Mr. Jones in '93.
Though there is an evident lack of substance to rumors of her return, we can pine on...

There is a good chance of that, since I think she pretty much said she is not coming back. Although of course knowing this is Alias, what they will probably do will haveh er die off screen. Which means, if you don't see it, it ain't true. They'll leave a backdoor so eventually if she wants to make a cameo, she could.

Xin Li

^^ I think that's the best way. Close the door for now, but leave it unlocked. This also works because LO has said that she would consider returning in later seasons

Back