Will/Nadia or Weiss/Nadia

Anybody totally for or against a Will/Nadia or Weiss/Nadia relationship? Which one do you like the idea of more? As you can see from my profile, I'm kinda new here, so you may have had this topic already... but share your thoughts!

I think it would be really great for Nadia to get together with either Will OR Weiss (hehe or both) and it would be a nice plot twist rather than a Sark/Nadia relationship, because Sark always gets the new girls.

I could see Nadia and Weiss. THat would be soo cute! They both seem to be lovable and sweet. Nadia and Sark...that could be cool too. Im sure Jack wouldn't be to happy about it, even though it isn't his daughter. Syd's sister dating Sark... I doubt it though. Nadia will proabably be good. But Nadia Weiss! yay! I hope so.

Nadia and Weiss is definitely happenin cuz its up at spoilerfix so yippe kai yay! (but i heard GG is leavin...:( for his other show or summat)

What?! Greg Grunberg will leavin the Show? :( That would be sad.

I would love a Nadia/Weiss-Story. That would be so cute! :love:

I'm picturing Nadia with Will, Weiss, or Sark, they all seem cool and bring up interesting storylines! Haha especially Sark.

I can't wait to see the double dating. Ahaha... double dating, on Alias. :lol:

Too soon to tell yet. We don't know if she's good or evil, if she likes older men or guys her own age, she might even be married already for all we know.

Wouldn't it drive Irina nuts if she fell for Jack? Yeah, I know it's a sick thought. :P

WADIA SHIPPER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever since my fic ive been such a weiss/nadia shipper cuz they could be soooooooooo cute

and ms.katejones your totally right - weiss so needs a drawer!

I think it would be kinda gross if Nadia and Jack got together.:puke: But you never know in the world of JJ. As for Weiss and Nadia, I would really like to see Kevin have a love life! He def. needs a drawer, or he needs to give nadia a a drawer. I hope that G.G doesnt leave the show though,:light: maybe thats why he wasnt recruite into APO...... well I hope he decides to stay it just wouldnt be the same with out the comic relief of Weiss.

yeah I think if Weiss stays on the show then it would be a much better match than Nadia and Will. I just dont see the chemistry between the charachters of Will and Nadia. Weiss is such a nice guy. He does deserve the drawer :smiley:

I'm pretty sure Nadia/Weiss will be shipped, but I really, really, really want to see Will with her. He needs to heal, man, after what happened to Francie. But both are fine by my book, though.

Back