Season 5 Will Syd forgive him?

Do you guys think that syd will forgive Vaughn if he really was evil or if he is Rambaldi? I hope she does because they have great chemistry and i love seeing them together on the show.

Yeah, she will proberly forgive him! Maybe there is more to the Rambaldi story! Rambaldi and The Chosen one belong together no matter what.

Of course she will. Scriptwriters are always hesitant to keep the leading couple together too long without a big drama.

I just hope that Vaughn isn't the one leaving the show cause that would be devastating. They prob won't break up because she's having his baby but it would be sooo strange if Vaughn really is Rambaldi.

I think she will eventually forgive him. But remember in the episode where she's possesed

Micheal:What are you afraid of
Syd:I am afraid, Afraid you're going to betray me again, just like you did when you married lauren

ok yeah she was possesed but she was afraid that he was going to betray her. And that is what he did you know, but Alias would not be Alias if Syd and Vaughn didn't eventualy end up together.

So what it comes down to is faith guys, what it comes down to is faith :angelic:

"We'll find eachother. We always find eachother."

Wheather physically seperated like the missing 2 years. Or emotionally like they will be now. I do believe S/V will get back together. It's just meant to be that way ;)

((Yes i know, hopeless romantic lol))

Of Course Syd will forgive Vaughn. Come on if she can forgive Jack on the countless times he has done stuff without thinking emotionlly then i'm sure she can forgive him. It really depends on what has done and who he really is!

I have to say that i liked when syd and vaughn were the forbidden lovers that couldn't be together and then FINALLY got together. I love that stuff

SHE'D BETTER FORGIVE HIM--ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT SPEECH SHE GAVE HIM IN SEASON 3 ABOUT HOW SHE WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM LIKE SHE THOUGHT HE HAD GIVEN UP ON HER.

I think she will forgive him...
In the season 4 finale, I thinks Irina said something like"You are not as covert as you think"...meaning I think Irina knows what he has been up to and she also told Syd that she would see her on her wedding day...therefore it can't be that bad if Irina told Syd that she would see her on her wedding day and the fact that Vaughn is still breathing cause Irina would have killed him if what Vaughn is or was doing is gonna hurt her daughter...oh and she didn't tell Jack did she?...Right?!?!?

Back