Will the 2nd class of my choice influence my mainclass abilities?

i just asked this question at the official forums at the simutronics website. no replies yet.

i wonder if the two classes you are able to choose influence each other regarding their abilities.
i.e. i'm a wizard-bard. will my wizardry spells be the same as if a was a wizard-fighter? or will my wizardly spells be more bardish in case i choose the bard as my second class?
the other way around: will my bard-songs have more impact on spellcasters, since my first class is a wizard?
and would have my bard-songs more impact on melee-fighters if i was a fighter-bard?

a feature like that would add a bunch of new, unheard-of possibilities.

what do you think of the idea? is it possible to develop? will it contribute to the players' fun?

ps: no critics regarding poor language accepted. - i'm no native speaker.

Now I love the idea. Here's what i know from what I've read from the info thats been released. As of course you all ready know you'll have your primary and secondary class. Now you will have different spells/abilities depending on what your first and second class is. Now in the case of a wizard/bard their spells/abilities are going to be different then a bard/wizard. Now as far as if your a fighter/wizard will their spell affect melee more?? I haven't heard anything yet so can't really tell ya.

But either way every primary/secondary class selection will have different spells/abilities then the others. Some will probably be the same but your char in all essence will be completly different. Hope that helps you a bit.

well, let me try to explain it:
let's assume there are 10 levels to reach in hero's journey and each level comes with a new spell. so, there are 10 spells in the game.
if you're a wizard/bard, you will have 10 wizard spells at level 10, since this is your first class and let's say 8 bard spells since this is your second class.
if your charakter was a bard/wizard, he would have 10 bard spells at level 10 and 8 wizard spells.
but still, if you were a wizard/necromancer, you would still have the same 10 wizard spells as if you were a wizard/bard? so your second class does not influence the abilities of your main class?
at least, this is my interpretation from how you explained the current system.

Back