Will they EVER!

Do you think they will tell their feelings soon?

• Yes, they ovbiously will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, They are too shy

• Maybe

• No idea

• Total voters
I don't want Luke and Nicole to get back together. It's so depressing.... -_-
Luke and Lorelai WILL get together and I hope it's soon. ^_^

I want Luke and Lorelai together so bad, i hate them dating other people I want them together already. Movie night was great I really want more of those kind of moments with those two.

Hey, I’m new here. I don’t usually write about a television series, but I’ve been watching ‘the Gilmore girls’ since the beginning and I really love it because it’s so different from most series. It has really hit home for me because I thought I was the only ‘whack job’ who talks that much (and like that) and has that kind of humour. So the character ‘Lorelai’ really surprised me.

Okee, I’m totally getting of track here as usually so…. This is why I came here.

I just heard that Lorelai and Luke will probably get together at the end of the series. Personally I don’t think that’s very smart of the writer because:
Firstly it makes the show less realistic, because everybody who’s in love would have realised it by now and told the person (even if it’s a friend). These things always come out. Because in real life any woman would have at least hinted to the man she loves that she’s interested in him or tried to seduce him or something. And have you ever met a guy (even the extremely shy ones) who after 4 years of being in love with some one does nothing not even asks her out or anything.
Secondly by getting them together they have a bigger variety of possible storylines to pick from. The possibilities are endless. Just don’t let them run around each other for another season. I love the whole ‘will they won’t they’ stuff, but it’s starting to annoy me (especially when a funny show is depressing me because they are fighting or there is nothing changing between them). I understand that they would want to milk this storyline for all that it’s worth, but people will lose interest in it when nothing happens. And even if they get together they would still have a storyline for a least 6 seasons (if they spread it out). Thanks for letting me blow off some steam. And may the series continue for at least another 6 seasons. And may it continue to crack me up. :lol:

i totally cannot wait for Luke & lorelai to get togehter - it will be the greatest thing ever. they are so totally perfect for each other its crazy!

How long can they wait? How long can they keep the viewer interest in what we have known will happen since the first episode? Im starting to tire, after four seasons... Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but please, go for it guys!!!!

*sigh* if only writers did what we want them to....

but yeah, even Emily can see there´s sth going on between them, i don´t think they can delay it much longer!

i do hope that they get together soon but I mean once they do they the writters will obviously break them up. I mean come on ....writters always do that, they get your hopes up then just ripp them to shreads.

omg have u all seen the previews?!?!?
it SO looks like Luke & Lorelai are getting together
i mean its perfect timeing cuz Luke just divorced that girl and Lorelai just broke up with Jason (YAY)
OMG they SO NEED to be together they r just too perfect! :love:

Last episode was so cute!!! Maybe L and L AT LAST will get together!!! We need some sweat romance between them, not fighting and fussing. Just hope that they, if they truly get togheter, will have a relationship that will last for long, not only for a few eppies.

Back