Will they EVER!

Do you think they will tell their feelings soon?

• Yes, they ovbiously will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, They are too shy

• Maybe

• No idea

• Total voters
Luke and Lorelai are so cute together amd they belong together i hope they tell their feelings for each other next season i have been waiting too long
~Kay~

I think that it will depend maybe on how long they want the series to go for, they could do the whole Mulder/Scully thing and wait it out or they could do the whole Syd/Vaughn thing and throw them together and see who the whole thing goes. I think that they will get together at some point, but there is still Chris.....

Chris and Lorelai need to get together. Just saw the season 2 finalé, and I'm so mad, because they were so close :angry: But Jess is back in stars hollow...mmmm 🤤 Jess...
Luke and Lorelai? I'd support it, but I'd rather see CHris and Lorelai fro sure!

And Existentialist, where did you read that about them not getting along?

Whoops, sorry I never responded! I don't check all the threads regularly. Anyways... a month later...

I can't really remember where I read it... I think on a Watch with Kristin transcript. If you go to www.gilmore-girls.net, you might be able to find the blurb.

Its not a question of IF Lorelai and Luke will get together, thats inevitable. The question is WHEN will they get together. They're obviously meant for each other, but neither seems to realize it!

I think that they will, at some point. Otherwise, what'd be the point of all the foreshadowing?

But in the meantime, we have to deal with the return of Nicole. :baa:

Back