Will Tippin: Season 4

Any ideas as to what Will is going to be doing in Season 4?

I think maybe the CIA will need him for some Project Christmas related story...I just hope that we get to see him for several episodes this year...I miss him so :(

I think Will should:
1) Come back and be an analyst, maybe get an alias of his own.
2) Be a good friend to Syd, but not sleep with her.
3) Not have to fight Allison any more. He is really no match for her and she should die for good.
4) Give vaughn a stern lecture on the right way to treat Syd.
5) Be friends with Jack. They were good together in S2!

I want Will to stay around. He gives the show a 'normal' person, who is involved in the storylines without being too involved. I mean I am sick of Syd's ever-growing family, and of every character being directly involved with the Rambaldi storyline.

yeah will definitely adds a dose of reality, what with spydad, spymom, spysis, spyaunt, and what would you call sloane? spy stepdad? spy-unwedfather?

Will should return as a full time part of the cast!

Will should def. come back after realising true love for syd and fight vaughn for her whereas, syd comes to her senses and picks will just before he "mysteriously vanishes| or is that a bit too out there for most of you, lol. Or I could come into the story and we could have nice snogging scenes. *rude girl , slaps head*
It's my fantasy anyway, if you are reading this scriptwriters.
:redhair: :P :cool: :blush:

cinders Posted Oct 26 2004, 07:49 AM
  Will should def. come back after realising true love for syd and fight vaughn for her whereas, syd comes to her senses and picks will just before he "mysteriously vanishes| or is that a bit too out there for most of you, lol. Or I could come into the story and we could have nice snogging scenes. *rude girl , slaps head*
It's my fantasy anyway, if you are reading this scriptwriters.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Syd loves Vaughn so :P and I don't think she sees Will as more than a friend but yeah I think he should come back and just generally be a great friend to her like he used to but I do think he should get a girlfriend cos we don't want him pinning over Syd like he used to that would be bad! Yeah they should hire you Cinders :smiley: You'd be great on the show, lol :lol: </span>

^ Hehe, so totally agree Sabella... Will should get *another* girlfriend... Someone not Sydney because she belongs with Vaughn :P

maybe you ppl are all living in a fantasy world if you cannot see how perfect will and Syd are made for each other. Vaughn is just one of those guys with zero personality who she will never have on the other hand. Will is perfect for her and I dont even think syd is deserving of him. I do think that he should have a bigger role than being a great friend to Syd lol cos he is so more worthwhile and interesting than a character to fill in the mundane moments. :redhair:

cinders said:
maybe you ppl are all living in a fantasy world if you cannot see how perfect will and Syd are made for each other. Vaughn is just one of those guys with zero personality who she will never have on the other hand. Will is perfect for her and I dont even think syd is deserving of him. I do think that he should have a bigger role than being a great friend to Syd lol cos he is so more worthwhile and interesting than a character to fill in the mundane moments. :redhair:
[post="1044831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Speak for yourself. I happen to think Vaughn is perfect for Syd as a couple. Will is her closest friend (living that is) and I think Syd needs him to be her friend.

cinders said:

If Will is so perfect for her, why didn't they get together in the 3 years they were friends before she even met Vaughn? As of S1, she and Danny had only been together for 2 years, so she and Will were friends for a whole year without her dating anyone and without them hooking up. I think it's because Syd felt nothing but friendship for him. They're really good friends, but it's just platonic.

She slept with him as a comfort type thing and did not see the need for a longterm relationship because she is still in love with Vaughn. He's not boring to her. They worked togetrher for two years and he helped her through some really hard times.

cinders Posted Today, 10:58 AM
  maybe you ppl are all living in a fantasy world if you cannot see how perfect will and Syd are made for each other. Vaughn is just one of those guys with zero personality who she will never have on the other hand. Will is perfect for her and I dont even think syd is deserving of him. I do think that he should have a bigger role than being a great friend to Syd lol cos he is so more worthwhile and interesting than a character to fill in the mundane moments. 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>No I'm sorry but I feel that Syd belongs with Vaughn, and that's my view if you can't except that well then that's your problem -_- I don't think I live in a fantasy world because no.1 she loves Vaughn and no.2 she's only slept with Will once, so If I'm living in a fantasy world you are too! ^_^ I don't agree that Vaughn has zero personality all of the characters on Alias have more than zero personality otherwise JJ wouldn't have put them on the show, and out of Vaughn and Will who is the guest star now??? :P </span>

S/V doesn't do it for me personally on the show anymore, but it's clear that Syd loves Vaughn and he loves her so if they can figure out a way to get past the things that have happened to them over the past couple of years, they should be together...

However, I think Will is the perfect guy...even Syd knows that, she just fell in love with someone else...many times you can look at your friends, and say wow, why don't I have feelings for this guy, he's amazing...but if the feelings aren't there, you can't force them...

At the same time, if there's a friendship and an attraction between the two, anything is possible...sometimes it takes a specific event or happening to bring two friends together...if Will was around more I think it would be interesting to see if her feelings for him would turn into something more than a friendship...

ETA...I think we all know that having Will as only a guest star on the show has been an absolute and total disaster...

cinders said:

Yes, Will and Syd are perfect together. They care deeply for each other and they RESPECT each other. :angelic:

Wouldn't it be great for Will to return to expose Vaughn as the mole. That would explain why Vaughn is always bad for Syd and why his missions are less than successful. Once Vaughn is exposed, Syd would be able to have an effective partner. I think Nadia should be Sydney's new partner. :woot:

superintelligentone said:
Yes, Will and Syd are perfect together.  They care deeply for each other and they RESPECT each other.  :angelic:

Wouldn't it be great for Will to return to expose Vaughn as the mole.  That would explain why Vaughn is always bad for Syd and why his missions are less than successful.  Once Vaughn is exposed, Syd would be able to have an effective partner.  I think Nadia should be Sydney's new partner.  :woot:
[post="1052142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hear hear, though syd and vaughn i agree make a lovely couple it will not work cos vaughn has some other agenda, i am sure of it, just have to figure it out.
i think i just made loadsa enemies saying that but we'll see, we'll all see. mwahahahaha
syd and will all the way or mbe if syd cant see how great will is we might have to add a new character.....

tippinlover said:
I am sooooo ready to hear some spoilers about him being on the set...I hope he gets there soon...
[post="1063661"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*drools* me too :redhair:

Is Bradley
coming back permanently or temporarily to Alias?
:eek:

I saw this at E!'s Ask Kristen.
http://tv.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archi...05/050129b.html

Francie, Wherefore Art Thou? I ran into the ever-hotter-looking Merrin Dungey (formerly of Alias and now of Summerland) at the WB party, and my favorite party-starter nearly flipped her lid upon hearing that Bradley Cooper (Will) was returning to Alias. "He is? What about the Francinator? Where is the love?"

She was kidding--well, sort of--and then she talked about how she loves to rub Jennifer Garner's nose in her new fancy WB schedule.

Back