Season 3 Will whipped up on Allison!

I really couldn't care less whether will was sufficiently "trained" to kick Allison's ass - it was only right that he do it plus did you see his muscles - a 6ft whatever guy who works on a building site - he's gotta have some kinda power right!? i just hope she's as dead as she looked? There seem to be an awful lot of supposidly dead people coming back to life in Alias these days!!!!!!!!!

yeah it kinda was far fetched...but then again he's got 2 years full of motivation and hate and all that jazz...besides...he's a sexy construction worker now :0)

i wonder if allison will be back....??

well it was obvious that Will has been training over the last 2 years while in witness protection. he seems to be a really strong guy now. and remember that he didn't even do too bad against Allison on last years finale. however, he should have just killed her when he had the knife at her.

the tearing the ceiling down was awesome i thought. and it wasn't really the ceiling, it was one of those flourescent tube panels. and i think the tubes themselves came down too.

also, Will totally had the element of surprise. Allison got in a few hits, and then he just went at her. i don't think she was prepared. and she's proven herself to be extremely arrogant, so she wouldn't have anticipated Will fighting back successfully.

i think it was slightly far-fetched though. i would have liked it better if Sydney had come running down the hall kicked Allison around a bit then Will grabbed the knife and stabbed her. but it was so unbelievable that it was unenjoyable. i didn't even think for one second about the unlikelyhood of such a thing until an hour or so after the episode. it was just such an emotional, heart pounding situation. so i think it was real enough. and worked really well. but i don't think Allison is dead.

i donno...Will has changed I mean he FREAKED when he saw Syd for the first time you know, he could have i donno...worked out HA HA i donno. i dont think alison is really dead tho

I remember reading somewhere that someone we may have taken for granted or thought was good was really working for the bad guys. I know some people thought it might be Dixon, others Sloane -- but who really thought he was good anyways? -- but after watching Will kick allison's butt i'm starting to wonder where he picked up all those moves.... Self-defense class and constuction working does not make you able to move like that! And did you see how he used the props like an agent would? (ahem--Sydney!!!) And exactly how did he know Lazarey? LAzarey talked with a reporter? puh-lease! Maybe WIll isn't all he's cracked up to be... just flying under the radar and all.

One more point... did anyone else notice that he killed her the same way she killed him? with the knife and all? coincidence? i think not!

I think Will probably spent the last two years training his butt off because he probably felt like he lost his entire life two years ago and most likely relates it to Allison. He put a lot of anger and blame into that fight.

I think Will probably spent the last two years training his butt off because he probably felt like he lost his entire life two years ago and most likely relates it to Allison. He put a lot of anger and blame into that fight.

I think Will spent the last two years wackin his willy!~ :eek:

Back