when did u like will best

• as a reporter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • when he had no idea about syd and her job

• when he got a job from the cia

• Total voters
I was just happy to finally see him working for the CIA! He hasn't been around much but the meeting scene was awesome! I cracked up "You should get that wesite address before you go, it's a good one." He and Marshell seem right at home with their advanced skills.

I think CIA Wil is great ! He seems to be very funny, confident, and smart. Also, Syd is closer to him now, and they have a better time around one another.

Definitely CIA Will..like everyone else...Syd can actually talk to him about stuff that way...She never has to lie to him about anything

He is sexier now that he is in the CIA than he was when he was a reporter...he can be the CIA's babyfaced assasin (sp?) ...teehee... ;)

(assassin -- you ask, I answer)

I think Will's too nice to become an assassin. Killing in self-defense, or to save Sydney, that I can see.
;)

Oh deffinately...(thanks for the spelling fix btw)

The assasin...wait assassin thing was my own personal musings...he would be so sexy with a semi-auto in one hand and that smirk on his face... :love: 🤤 That cute smirk on my av... 🤤

when he got a job with the CIA it made Will more interesting well not even whan he got a job with the CIA but even when he first found out about Syd's secret life.

I liked Will best when he and Francie were always together in Season 1...when he takes Francie to the basketball game and when he's like "thats why I wanted to strategize" and when he goes "Oh...Bring it on...I am so bored playing with Francie" :lol: And when he and Francie are watching the car chase with Sydney...those moments are the best :lol: :D

Back