Season 2 Will

Do you think that will is gonna be in trouble with the CIA. I mean, how the heck are they gonna figure out he was brainwashed, if indeed they accuse him of the breach. He will keep denying it, and how will they find out :S

it is not his fault he was hypnotized he might be under surveillance for awhile but other than that he wont be in trouble it is not his fault!!!!

he could hvae his security clearance taken because of it while he's being surveilled, or just hvae that done to him plain and simple, with their mentality of shoot one fish to save the others. but it works for them!

Yeah but will doesn't know that he was brainwashed, he will continue denying the allegations, and that means that he might be in trouble for lying. How will they know he was brainwashed? :blink:

I think Will knows too much. He should definetely consider checking out his house for bugs, even tho he lives w/ syd. Do like a mega computer search on his house. Well, thats just what i think... :blink:

I think htat everybody knows that Will is not a computer genuise and the guts to do something like that right in the CIA office. Ane he would have no motive in killing Emily, and would deffinatly not know that Sloane bought a place in Tuscany. I don;t know I think that everyone knows that Will would not be the kind of persin who would do that.

Back