Season 3 Will

HOw the heck do you think Will was rescued? Do you think Francinator fell for WIll, cause she cried after she stabbed him? IT looked like WIll was dead in the bath tub didn't it?

Maybe he wasn't stabbed as deep as we thought.....Maybe Freplica missed his major organs....Will awoke after the fight and since all of Sydney's neighbors heard gunshots, an Ambulance came and saved him just in the nick of time.... ;)

If he really is okay, that makes me very happy. Otherwise it's pretty awful for Syd cuz now both of her best friends are dead. I felt so bad for her, so I'm hoping that Will gets to come back! Plus I like him! Not to hook up with Sydney or anything, but just to be there :smiley:

KateJone_s said:
Maybe he wasn't stabbed as deep as we thought.....Maybe Freplica missed his major organs....Will awoke after the fight and since all of Sydney's neighbors heard gunshots, an Ambulance came and saved him just in the nick of time.... ;)
Neighbours???
Which ones???

I know ... but we have never seen them ... why would someone be saved by neighbors we have never seen ... and the time-frame is important here ... Syd did not come back home 5 minutes after Will was stabbed but a long time after .... he was already bleeding in the bath tub ... god knows for how long ... and Freplica did have to clean the house for Syd not to suspect anything ... and she could have never clean it in less than 5 minutes ... :blink:

I believe that Sydney saved him. It has something to do with Rambaldi, Sydney being the woman in the Prophecy, and something with cell regeneration.

:thinking:

here's a wishful perspective:

i was just thinking, we never actually see francie stab will....whether it be because it was too graphic for TV (which i highly doubt, judging from what alias has already presented us...and on a side note, for buffy viewers, did they really need to show xander getting his eye popped??) or because it added to the dramatic intensity of the scene, especially since francie breaks down. maybe she injected him with something, because when sydney sees will in the bathtub we dont' see much, just mostly his face, a lot of blood and that he's unconscious. which makes will very much alive and stab-wound-free! (i can only hope!) and maybe sydney got injected witih something similar...hmm....must think about that one.

I think Will is actually dead. Because he was pretty dead when Syd saw him in the bathtub, right? And future Vaughn was the one who told her he was fine. So if the time warp or whatever theory holds, then what's happening in the future isn't actually happening. Wait, did that make sense?

They said he was alive.....it's a continuum....danny died in the bathtub, so will was "killed" in the bathtub as well but he will come back alive for Danny's place and marry syd in the end...

AliasALIAS said:
I believe that Sydney saved him. It has something to do with Rambaldi, Sydney being the woman in the Prophecy, and something with cell regeneration.

:thinking:
definitely have to agree with you. i think that the new thing that sloane assembled will bring people back to health or something along those lines.

KateJone_s said:
i agree w u kate. will is syds only friend other than vaughn so she needs him n i dun thnk that jj would take wil off the show.

aliasgurl said:
KateJone_s said:
I don't get it... If the ambulance came, why wouldn't they find Allison and Syd too? (Referring to the theory that 'this is all a dream' :rolleyes:)

Maybe his stabbing wasn't a big one and he was okay. Francinator might have missed important body organs letting the blood stop coming out of Will. But to make it more interessting that was a neat thought about Rambaldi and Regeneration. I heard that they were gonna kill off Will to save money in the budget, but apparently they didn't.

Back