William Hung

i think i'm the only person in america that thinks this kid should NOT be on television. all he did was go on american idol and have a bad audition. and personally, i think the whole thing was a sham.

regina_alias said:
i think i'm the only person in america that thinks this kid should NOT be on television. all he did was go on american idol and have a bad audition. and personally, i think the whole thing was a sham.
yeh, i have to agree with the sham part...a guy with a horrible audition who is sure to win over the hearts of America...im sure the audition people saw this kid and thought "cha ching!"

he did make me laugh though...lol

haha, i cant see people seriously buying that in order to "listen to some good music"...it's like one big joke being played on the poor guy... :rolleyes:

iheartalias said:
haha, i cant see people seriously buying that in order to "listen to some good music"...it's like one big joke being played on the poor guy... :rolleyes:
That's so true. I think the sales will be quite a lot though, but it won't stay in the charts for long.

But you just gotta love him! Lol! She Bangs just isn't the same song anymore lol!

Kelly

Someone needs to tap this guy on the shoulder and tell him his 15 minutes of fame is over.
O.k, he had a funny audition "haha" now go away. The pun is not funny anymore.
His CD should have a label on the front that reads "One way to throw away $14.99"

~~Spongy!

gotta agree with you Spongy...i can't imagine who would honestly buy his CD with the purpose of listening to him sing...sure the guy was funny, but he was funny because he can't sing!!

I can not stand this guy first off I dont find him funny and his voice is just horrible. I totally hope his 15 mins end soon. I dont know who in their right mind would buy his cd. He was funny at first in the audition but now it has just gotten out of control.

I would not waste money on his CD... what's the point of buying it????

He was amusing... for like 5 mins. :hmm: Now why can't we just forget about him?!

Back